Re-registering Real Flight

Boone 870

A fellow club member has passed away and his widow asked me to sell all of his RC airplane belongings. Among the belongings was a Real Flight 9.5 package with discs one and two within. I'm almost positive it has been registered and installed on his computer.

Is it possible to sell the discs to another user and have them register the simulator under their name?

How to contact tech support? Do they have a mail address?
Maybe I am getting to old :-|
Bought Steam key software only RF Evolution. I am reveiving unexpected activation result; - 1073741819
So now I am thinking maybe it needs to be unregistered and than re-registered...

Someone from the RF team can correct me if I'm wrong, but Horizon Hobby Support is the way to go since Horizon owns RealFlight.

Version 9.5 is pre-steam so technical support can and has in the past unregistered software so that it can be sold on. Steam versions however are tied to an steam account and are not transferrable.

How to contact tech support? Do they have a mail address?
Maybe I am getting to old :-|
Bought Steam key software only RF Evolution. I am reveiving unexpected activation result; - 1073741819
So now I am thinking maybe it needs to be unregistered and than re-registered...
I'm not sure what's going on there, but I do know it isn't a registration issue.

Let's keep that discussion in the other thread you started.

Back