Real Flight 3.0

larryb

OK, I'm new with this program. Bought it at a swap meet last week for $15.00. I have installed it and it works fine. I was disapointed that there were no helis.

I bought this simulator to practice on heli's:mad:

I understand that I can only use expansion packs 1 - 4 with v3.0.

Where can I get a description of what planes are included in the packs?

I am looking for say the 250 and 450 series heli's.

Larry

Have you updated the software? If I recall, part of the G3 update was a huge heli update file. Use your RF launcher program to update it. If it asks you for a user name and password that can't be validated, you'll have to call tech support tomorrow to get it reset.

Now if you have G3 and the Interlink, then you can step into Realflight 6 for around $50. See your local hobby shop for that.

I'd take jeffs advice and upgrade to 6 if you can
the $50 entrance fee will totally be offset with the savings of not having to find or pay for the Add -Ons 1-5 as you do for 3.0/3,5
they are free for versions 4.0 and above ..not to mention the hundreds of planes and helis at the swap page that are also free that 3.0/3.5 can't utilize
and you can then get the Heli Mega pack that has every expansion heli included in it ............. well worth $50
run dont walk to your LHS to get an upgrade

OK, per JEFPN's suggestion is that I can expand V3.0 up to version 6, or expansion #6?

I will reg the software and see what happens.

If I go to upgrade #6 will it include all updates (1 - 5)?

I guess I'm getting confused with the V3.x, V4.x V5.x etc.. from what I am reading I cannot use upgrades for V4.x on V3.x :confused:

Larry

RealFlight 6 is the full version of the program. All of the Expansion Packs can be used with RF6. Additionally, the content of all 5 AddOns can be installed to RF6 for free. To use the AddOns in G3, you must buy them. Also, any swap file can be used in RF6. Only G3 swap files can be used with G3.

OK, I think I got my head around it now.

I buy Version 6 and can use my interlink with the software.

This is not a upgrade but a full version 6 software.

Do I then remove V3.x from my system?

Larry

I just upgraded from V3 to 3.5.

What a difference.

I now have the heli I'm looking for.

I might just buy V6, but for right now I'm happy:D

Thanks for all your help guy's.

Larry

Back