Real Flight 6 question

Madcom

Hello

I still use an Interlink Plus Controller + Real Flight G 5.5. Can I therefore use the Real Flight 6 Update \ Upgrade?
Or only the Interlink Elite is supported?

Sorry for my bad english (i am from Germany)

mfg

A great question which is sure to become a FAQ item.
No one knows yet, and the developer hasn't exactly endorsed it.

We've tested the Interlink Plus with RealFlight 6 and it works.

However, that combination is not officially supported.

Jim

Will the end user be able to type "I2" in the serial field? Or will it be locked in with "I3?"

That is a very good question that unfortunately can't be answered by us users here on the forums. Until KE tests it and posts a definitive yes or no it's anybodies guess. It's due to hit the streets pretty soon so I assume that the printing on the boxes clearly addresses your question one way or another or a whole can of worms could be opened. We'll know soon. :D Guess I'm a little late to the party again :D

Last edited:
jbourke said:
We've tested the Interlink Plus with RealFlight 6 and it works.

However, that combination is not officially supported.

Jim

Jim, Have you ever considered a political career as a side line? :D

Apparently it does. A user here upgraded from G3.5 to RF6 with no issue from his interlink that I know if.

The Interlink Plus does work with G6, and you still use I2.

Attachments

• ScreenShot002.jpg
    ScreenShot002.jpg
    193.8 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Madcom said:
Hello

I still use an Interlink Plus Controller + Real Flight G 5.5. Can I therefore use the Real Flight 6 Update \ Upgrade?
Or only the Interlink Elite is supported?

Sorry for my bad english (i am from Germany)

mfg

Back to topic !

Hi !

I will answer in german guys.

Hallo madcom. Der Interlink plus controller vom 3.5 funktioniert auch mit dem neuen G6. Ich habe ebenfalls das Update und es läuft alles ohne Probleme.

Der einzige Unterschied zum alten Controller ist nur, das der Drehknopf (Kanal 6) und der Fahrwerkschalter (Kanal 7) ihre Plätze getauscht haben (oben rechts die zwei Schalter).

Gruss maxx

Last edited:
Did you not feel that he got a solid answer to his problem. I posted that another user is using a G3 controller with RF6 then Flex confirmed it.

Here is the deal. I import any of my G3.5 files, no prob. The CS shows on the model. I copy the CS, and give it the name G6_Ktraner, same as G3 name. Then I change the name of the model to G6_KTRANER. Then I open the model, it is white. I select G6KTRANER CS, no change.
When I import the G3.5 model the texture is, after I change the name so I can post it, no CS.

Back