Real Flight 6 question

maxx2504 said:
Back to topic !

Hi !

I will answer in german guys.

Hallo madcom. Der Interlink plus controller vom 3.5 funktioniert auch mit dem neuen G6. Ich habe ebenfalls das Update und es läuft alles ohne Probleme.

Der einzige Unterschied zum alten Controller ist nur, das der Drehknopf (Kanal 6) und der Fahrwerkschalter (Kanal 7) ihre Plätze getauscht haben (oben rechts die zwei Schalter).

Gruss maxx

Danke maxx

Das ist eine gute Nachricht.
Dann werde ich mir das Realflight 6 Update/Upgrade kaufen.

mfg

Now I have officially received the Info from the support ,that the Interlink Plus Controller works.
But the Rewind function only works with the Interlink Elite.

mfg

That's right. The G3 controller does not have a reset button. That is the button used for rewind.

Actually, the InterLink Plus has a reset button. It's the original G2 InterLink that doesn't.

We will look into this issue.

so many questions now..

well i have finally thought about getting the g5 update software for my G3 with interlink plus controller now they come out with the g5.5 and the g6.

what i have read in this thread that the controller works with g6 but dose not have a rewind function is this correct? do i have to buy the g5 and the g6 upgrades or just buy the g6 upgrade disk to get the latest simulation?

realy behind i guess...

oh and if i am able to upgarde to the g6 dose it have all the sights that the g5 has?

i mostly use the sim to fly slope and would love to DS so what would be my best option thanks..

andrew K

Last edited:
Back