Real Flight 8.0

Tell you what. There's a program called Simpleplanes. You guys might want to look into it. It's like a physics sim/3d modeling software combined for less than 20 bucks. It's graphics are on par with Realflight, and it uses Unity.

I have had it a long time, it's not the same type of product as RealFlight but is fun in its own way. It's also a mobile app.

Tell you what. There's a program called Simpleplanes. You guys might want to look into it. It's like a physics sim/3d modeling software combined for less than 20 bucks. It's graphics are on par with Realflight, and it uses Unity.

Now with the feature of exporting as 3d files you could build a plane, export it to 3ds max to set up pivots and then importing it into RealFlight.

I have had it a long time, it's not the same type of product as RealFlight but is fun in its own way. It's also a mobile app.

It is also available on steam. The pc version has more to offer than the mobile.

Wish had skipped RF X now, that has not been the best experience. Wonder if X will get a upgrade path to RF 8.

I know I for one won't be upgrading to 8 if its Still based on the same code that has been used since the beginning. There are other simulators out there that are catching up and will blow past Realflight if they aren't careful.

Simpleplanes, A privately developed sim, already has in some ways.

Back