Real Flight Evolution not working

Rafael

Real Flight Evolution using Steam starts, white screen appears then disappears and Real flight doesn't start..

Strange, what are your computers specs?
Cpu, gpu, ram etc?
And the DirectX version?
Run dxdiag.exe and you´ll see some info there =)

You have an Nvidia GT 730M integrated card on your i7-4th generation CPU, so Realflight Evolution should run without any problems on your Lenovo computer.
Search for Nvidia Control Panel on your PC, click on "Configure Surround PhysX" and make sure the GT 730M card is selected (see pictures).
Also, in the Nvidia control panel, click on "Manage 3D Settings", now look in the right-side panel and click on "Program Settings", select "Add" scroll down the list to find and select Realflight Evolution, then hit the "Add Selected Program" icon, (that will force Steam to use the GT 730M for RFE).
You may need to reboot your PC to apply the settings.

Another thing to try is open Steam, right-click on Realflight Evolution in your library, select "Properties", select "Installed Files", select "Verify Integrity of game files", and hit enter, Steam will scan and fix files as necessary. nvidia-1.jpgNvidia.jpg

Thanks for you help.....

- Could not access NVidan control panel....
1703185521646.png
- I did Verify Integrity of game files....All 123 files successfully validated.

What controller are you using, is it the Realflight DX controller and do you have the controller plugged in when starting Evolution?
Do you see any error messages during the RFE startup? or only the white screen before system crash.

According to the dxdiag file posted, you have a Lenovo laptop model 20289, with a 4th generation i7-4510 CPU, Intel HD Graphics IGPU and Nvidia GT 730M, that system should run RFE.

@Rafael If you google:

display attached to an NVIDIA GPU

you will see that plenty of people have this issue since years, can be related to :
- external screen or TV connected to the laptop
- both Intel and NVIDIA drivers having an issue or service not started, so driver to be reinstalled-updated
- rather use the OEM Lenovo drivers from manufacturer website than those from NVIDIA website
- install drivers in specific order, if both Intel and Nvidia to be installed (PC might switch automatically between them when seeing graphic usage, e.g., from Office to a Game).

Exemple in Windows support

Last edited:
So I updated with current PUBLIC BETA UPDATE and starting as should be.
I want to say thank you all for the help. Happy Holidays!!

Back