Real Flight Not Working

melloflyer

Ok, after downloading real flight I get to the page that says plug in your controller which I bought with the kit, I do that and then I should see a pop up that shows the controller, but I don't, what happens is that I get a full screen showing a plane on a take off field and nothing else, I have uninstalled and reloaded this program many times with no luck, I have windows 10 and plenty of memory on my computer to handle this game, I have all updates on my computer, I also have steam loaded correctly, I watched many videos before Installed this, I have done everything correctly but nothing, what can I do ???????

Try this.

IT WORKS !!!!!!!!! I can't tell you thank you enough for this, I have been trying for days to make this work,
it's awesome, just finished flying, I have alot to learn, hopefully I can take out my plane in a week or so for the real thing

Just FYI - this resolves the problem with using the on-board basic graphics done by the Intel chip. IF you also have a second graphics card installed (many laptops have both) it is not currently being used by RF. If so, there are other posts on how to designate it to be used, and also would have fixed your issue. It also will give better resolution/details and higher frame rates.
But if you don't have a second card, then the beta fix is the one for you!

Back