RealFlight 6.5 swap pages are available

Great! I just need some new Blades on my Goblin and some texture changes, and then it´s ready. Kyle Stacey tested the new Physics yesterday and he really liked them.

He liked them the first time too.
cheers.gif

Boof, Really enjoying the new Spark so far! Well done on tuning the physic's! just needed tiny bit of expo to get it properly locked in during rolling manouvers.

Can't wait to try the other models everyone has been designing!

The Goblin is more agressive now, it´s more tuned to hard 3d. And of course the changes need for the 630

Please show ONE statement where any of us said we would be flooding the swaps. I for one don't remember such a statement being made. It seems like you are actually trying to stir things up a bit.

Please show ONE statement where any of us said we would be flooding the swaps. I for one don't remember such a statement being made. It seems like you are actually trying to stir things up a bit.

In fact, I recall saying on more than one occasion, that although I supported withholding models from the swap, it really had little affect on me since I was very unlikely to be finished with my model before it was all resolved.

Do you see the three :D:D:D grin symbols? Don't take things so seriously... put'em up when they are ready... and chill

And no... I don't thing boof was a flood of bad stuff... quite the contrary.

Last edited:
Do you see the three :D:D:D grin symbols? Don't take things so seriously... put'em up when they are ready... and chill

And no... I don't thing boof was a flood of bad stuff... quite the contrary.

Well, after your other thread, it seems you are trying to carry it a little further. I was once told there's always truth in sarcasm.;):)

The only way possible to flood the swaps with quality files is to hold a bunch back, and then post them. How about a nice flood 8 months from now, nothing until then? Any other flood is, well...

Back