Realflight 8 Horizon Edition

PC49

Grateful for any help. Just received software only RF8. Already have WS1000 dongle. Loaded software on to laptop, no problem. Unable to get recognition of Spectrum DX8 transmitter. When I go to calibration section and select WS1000, nothing happens when I move tranny sticks. Am I missing the obvious? Grateful for any helpful thoughts.

Rf 8

Thank you for that. I had read the instructions for the RF8 but hadn't found the instruction sheet for the Dongle! Binding now completed and all set up and working well.
Again, many thanks for the comment to trigger my brain!

Bind Heli Config with DX-9

I just purchased this whole combo for use with my DX-9 and I need to practice 3D Heli. How do you think that works? I setup a profile for the Heli on the radio and bind to it?

Rf8 + dx9 & ws1000

I’ve been away for a little while. Getting back into RF 7.5 & 8. I remember reading a thread on how to Map/Configure & use the DX9 via the WS1000. Searching the many threads doesn’t rediscover this thread. If you remember/ can relocate that thread or perhaps something more current that shows me how to use my DX9 via the WS1000 dongle, please let me know where this info is. Many thanks, Jim

Back