RealFlight 9.5 max. elevator deflection +/-45 degrees???

Andi_3D

Aileron deflection set to +/-90 degrees -> shows +/-90 degrees on the plane.
Elevator deflection set to +/-90 degrees (which is the max. setting) -> shows just +/-45 degrees on the plane.
+/-45deg. elevator is not enough for some 3D-Maneuvers (~70deg. should be perfect), that´s why this is a real problem... Is there any way to fix this?

All planes I tried (ExtremeFlight-Series [Extra 85", 104", MXS 94", also the QQ Mamba, ...]
Imported from RealFlight 9) but they should work in RF9.5 as well ???
With the Extra 300 85" +/-33 degrees is what I get with highest possible settings (+/-90deg.)

Attachments

• RF_9_5_Elevator01.jpg
    RF_9_5_Elevator01.jpg
    866.8 KB · Views: 25
  • RF_9_5_Elevator02.jpg
    RF_9_5_Elevator02.jpg
    387.2 KB · Views: 25
If you are using a radio/dongle, make sure that it is not limiting the deflection with its setup.

Next, reboot your machine.

Third, calibrate your controller.

Fourth, check for the proper operation with one of the included models to verify that the controller and install are ok.

If none of those clears up the issue, reimport the custom models.

If you still can't get things working right, you will likely need to contact support, because everything in 9.5 should be compatible with anything that worked in 9.

You could also try for the Input for Output Channel 2 in the radio settings change it to 140 instead of 100 for Percent (%). I am able to get it to 90 degrees doing this.

I just downloaded the extreme flight extra 300 85 inch and set the elevator to 90 degrees, I got 90 degrees on high rates but only 38 degrees on low rates. If you want more movement on low rates , go into the aircraft editor, click on the radio tab, output channel 2, then click low rates (%) in the right side window and change that to 70 degrees or more.
Have fun.

THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH ! ! ! !
I´m completely new to RealFlight (started with version 9.5, played AeroFly RC8 in the past...) and didn´t see that I was on low rates all the time... rather embarrassing... But now all works fine, its a very nice simulator with all that ExtremeFlight add-on-planes... Flight-physics are quite good. Glad to be here...

Back