RealFlight 9.5 with Intel i3 (10th gen)

CRRC

Hello. As I have still found no solution to running RF9.5 on an M1 Mac, I am looking at getting a CHEAP Windows 10 computer. My question is, will RF9.5 run WELL on an Intel i3 processor? I know the requirements say Core 2 Duo for optimum and I know the i3 is better, but is it worth it to spend the extra money for an i5 11th gen? Will there be a noticeable difference? I plan on using my 72" TV , via HDMI, to play it but I want the portability of a laptop. Keep in mind, as of today, I will only plan on using this for RF, although I may put Minecraft on it for my son... Thanks in advance.

My question is, will RF9.5 run WELL on an Intel i3 processor? I know the requirements say Core 2 Duo ...
Of course it will... and there are several caveats (those which you know well) and which MUST be considered. That responsibility is yours alone. Best of luck.

marcus

Much more important is the video card in the machine you purchase. Few/no problems with a Nvidia/Geforce based system. Spend the money on that, rather than fret about processor.

Back