RealFlight 9 Mode change

Aldo1

I have just had delivered my RealFlight 9 with the included dx radio. I need to change the mode from the current Mode 2 toMode 1. I did as instructed by sliding the selector across to the Mode 1 area but there is no change. Is there something else I need to do? Help please.

Details are in the user manual. From within the Real Flight software, Select "Help", "RealFlight Help", search manual for Mode 1
Good Luck.

1.) Pull out the plastic stop tap from the back of the radio and move the switch all the way to the right side.
2.) Re-insert plastic stop tab and close clear panel cover.
3.) Display the radio gadget (checkmark), then change the radio gadget to mode 1.
4.) You have to edit the controller profile, select an axis and move the stick that you want to assign to that axis.
5.) When complete with each of the 4 stick axes, save the Controller profile to a new name you choose.
6.) Calibrate the controller.

I had it done in less than 5 minutes and never saw this before.

Easy peeze... VERY NICE DESIGN AND UPGRADE! CUDOS SPEKTRUM.

Last edited:
Done that. Tried everything yet still stuck with Mode 2.

Appendix D in the manual explains what you need to do. You will also have to flip to page 53 and edit your controller inputs so that the correct input from your controller actually does what you want it to do.

1.) Pull out the plastic stop tap from the back of the radio and move the switch all the way to the right side.
2.) Re-insert plastic stop tab and close clear panel cover.
3.) Display the radio gadget (checkmark), then change the radio gadget to mode 1.
4.) You have to edit the controller profile, select an axis and move the stick that you want to assign to that axis.
5.) When complete with each of the 4 stick axes, save the Controller profile to a new name you choose.
6.) Calibrate the controller.

I had it done in less than 5 minutes and never saw this before.

Easy peeze... VERY NICE DESIGN AND UPGRADE! CUDOS SPEKTRUM.

Thanks for that. I’m very new to all this and don’t know how to go about editing the profile. I managed to fix the Gadget things to Mode !. Could I ask you to please step by step what do I have to do a loud the profile changes. PLEASE.

Back