RealFlight 9, RealFlight 7.5, RealFlight X

Marvo32168

I've decided to total abandoned this software manufacture. All they want from us to continue paying for new software packages when they stopped improvement on current software. Real Flight X was hyped up to be the Ultimate flight simulator software.

Which begs the question - what RC sim are you instead going to use? Not many alternatives with close to the same features.

Just like MS Office, any Adobe product, etc. they stop supporting older versions, and expect you to buy newer, if you want the latest features. Too bad about RF X, but it obviously never got enough market share to justify all the work involved to keep it going, let alone improve.

Maybe Real Flight is putting all their efforts toward ACROFS … Anyone but myself try it yet??? My computer is too slow, or it's not detecting my graphics card thru NVIDIA GeForce Drivers ……. It's the computer !!!

Marvo xxxxx --- Did you ever think that this RF-X rejection might be your fault? Maybe you didn't have the hardware to run RF-X properly. Maybe you bad mouthed it while they were trying to work out the kinks. Maybe there is a somewhat limited market for RC flight simulators in the first place. Maybe you said what you had was good enough.

I usually fly RF for a bit each day almost every day. It relaxes me and calms my stress. Let's say that is worth a dollar a day and they release a new version every other year. That would be $730 value to me for what $170? It looks like a bargain to me. The KE people have to make a profit to pay for their families. I am certainly not saying to raise the price, but it is clear to me that I am making a killing using RF. Emagine how many aircraft I have not crashed because of sim stick time.

I've decided to total abandoned this software manufacture. All they want from us to continue paying for new software packages when they stopped improvement on current software. Real Flight X was hyped up to be the Ultimate flight simulator software.

Back