RealFlight Add-Ons Volume One not working

There you go again. Using the word "we" like you are on some team and you are the captian.

Ever watch Coyote and Roadrunner? Of coure you do, I forgot who I was talking to... You are like the Coyote who chased the Roadrunner off the edge of the cliff. The Roadrunner is fine, after all, he's a bird, he can fly. But the Coyote is still running as if he is on solid ground. He doesn't know yet, you see? Its not untill he realizes he is not on solid ground that he begins to fall.

Opjose, you have contributed nothing to this thread. Nothing of substance anyways. So look down my Coyote friend and you will see. Its a long way down.

"bye-bye"

This is literally the most ridiculous post I have ever read in these forums. Were you watching cartoon network with your grandkids when you composed it? Haha what a weird awkward metaphor to use to explain your childlike feelings about opjose's posts. Its like you stepped out of a cartoon yourself.:rolleyes: You should know that there is a "we" here. There is no captain of course but I am pretty sure we all feel the same as Opjose where you are concerned. By the way didn't the word "basic" printed on the box give you a clue that it wasn't the full package? You get what you pay for. Please either calm down or peddle weird somewhere else.

Back