realflight controller

sk8teradam2003

Does anyone know if you can buy an extra realflight g3.5 interlink plus controller? If so, where and for how much? Mine broke......... :( :mad: :eek:

You should call technical support, they should be able to provide you with a repair.
I don't believe they are for sale separately from the software kit.

Didn't you just buy it?
sk8teradam2003 said:
PLZ does anyone know if there will be a download to make g3.5 g4???

If there's not im gonna be pissed.....I just payed $200 for realflight g3.5 and now g4 is out for the same price with a new fancy controller and water physics.......

sk8teradam2003 said:
Yeah i did but i dropped it and now 2 of the channels stopped working.
Open it up and check the Wires and Linkage system. It is probably still OK.

If after opening it you find that you can't (or don't want to try to) repair it, call or email KnifeEdge or RealFlight support (I had better luck with KE). They'll give you all of the info you need to send it in for repair or replacement.

Hobby Services does the repair - the same place that Futaba askes you to send your radio for repair.

I sent mine in just a couple of months back and they sent me out a brand new one - cost of repair or replacement: $50.00, plus shipping - I spent less then that to have my Futaba 7C repaired!

buddy-box

Can you someone please tell me if I can use the Interlink Controller 3.5 as a buddy-box to connect to a Futaba 6EX 2.4 Ghz? :confused:

Yusuflyer said:
Can you someone please tell me if I can use the Interlink Controller 3.5 as a buddy-box to connect to a Futaba 6EX 2.4 Ghz? :confused:

No.

It has no power source this way.

Best to ask your questions on the forum, my rotary knob died after 4 months, I did some research to find typical pot values, I also e-mailed Knife Edge Tech support, its been almost a month now and yet to hear from.

Good on you Tech support, just hopeless

I believe speaking with a live person yielded better results.
Have you tried calling them yet?

calling from Australia tends to get expensive, not the point, i have fixed it myself, the point is they have a e-mail for technical support, why dont they use it

con_lambrou said:
calling from Australia tends to get expensive, not the point, i have fixed it myself, the point is they have a e-mail for technical support, why dont they use it
I would have got a $10 phone card and used that.
Good to hear you got it fixed.
What Value Pot did u use ?
E-Mail may be full or out of Control. I have seen situations where there are Thousands of E-mails. and Quite often they are never answered if the Person can see there is a know Answer somewhere or it is Not a Simple or expected Answer. (The usual answer is to send it in or Phone and find out what to do. <Yeah I know. we live on the other side and the Other side of the Planet. >)
I guess if they did answer it. it could turn out to be them accepting that it is Alright to just open and repair.

Hard choice and was probably put aside.

Let us know what value Variable Resistor you used.
JayCar

Bryce.

con_lambrou said:

:confused: my controlller broke.... i emailed them.... 2 days later, i got a email back..... they are very nice people.... maybe u got sent ta the spam folder.....

HX3D014 , I looked on the net to see what most other joypad/joystick based projects used, typically 100k pots were used and a pcb mount version was available from Jay car

Lol

Hey, if they dont contact you by e-mail/phone buy a $20 usb radio.

I bought realflight a year ago, my radio was just worn out, couldn't repair it.

I asked for a replacement, they said i needed a receipt, who keeps a receipt for a year. This was 4 months ago.

I use a regular radio, Flash 4 works great.

I understand they can't sell radios buy itself, it would be ridiculous.
But there should be a easy way to provide customers with replacements, like the link key, registered.

flybyrc said:

I asked for a replacement, they said i needed a receipt, who keeps a receipt for a year. This was 4 months ago.

But there should be a easy way to provide customers with replacements, like the link key, registered.
I wonder how long this post will stay up?

flybyrc said:

I was thinking of doing the Same.

IE. when My Interlink Plus controller is no longer working. I will probably get a cheep Tx and Hook it up to the Interlink Controller.

Bryce.

PS. What is a USB radio ?

HX3D014 said:
PS. What is a USB radio ?

I think he means one of these:

LINK

yhst-17210252890263_1976_4798426

Back