Realflight G3 Pylon racing event, friday

EDIT: Someone is hosting it but, I don't know who. Mv said that he was going to host it but, he kept getting errors.

Last edited:
yea, i got into mv's sesison then i just booted me, and it asn't could not connect to player or whatever. and i think it kicks mv off too anyways, that would be great if you could host, ryan

ok, Fly-N-3d hosted, we now have the official race posted, we will give you guys a couple of minutes to get there and then we are starting, ryan :D

i would but i couldn't get back into the session,
the big air rraces are kind of hassle , does anyone want to do the little ones, the A1 races tomorrowon a trial basis?
ryan

ok, tonight we are gonna try A1 racing since but we will still have the regualr ones as well. we will have 3 unlimited da 200 powered planes races. and a couple of a1 races. you can get the A1 planes here:

Attachments

• electric At-6 a1 class racer.g3x
    28.2 KB · Views: 41
ok, change in the program,
i am going to be gone tonight on a special occation, and greg b will be hosting it. you guys will just be racing A1 class tonight, and we will have unlimited races tomorrow night. greg will call it,
Official A1 race in the G3 air race series

thanks guys,
ryan

Multiplayer problems

I have had to cancel the A1 class Air Race tonight as there are not enough people that can stay connected to make it worth while, sorry :(

Greg.

Last edited:
ok, were gonna try it again tonight, but i will be there tonight, we will start at 6:00 pm mountain standard time. you can get the A1 texan in this thread up a little ways. thanks, ryan :D

event starts in 1 hour, this is the LAST race for this series. then on to the second event in the trilogy. we will be doing one unlimted race and 6 A1 Races, ryan :D

Back