Realflight version 4.5 and Mac

lozomex

Hi, I'm hoping there's someone out there that can help me get my brand new version 4.5 (it was a christmas present 2 yrs ago) running on my Mac.:confused:

I have partitioned my harddrive using bootcamp and have successfully installed an OEM version windows 7 Pro. The Realflight installs successfully but wont run due to this message:

realflight.jpg

:)

Specs on my IMac are:
27 inch Late 2009,
processor 3.06 Ghz Intel Core Duo,
Memory 4GB 1067 MHz DDR3,
Graphics ATI Radeon HD 4670 256 MB.

Thanks!

I know Realflight claims that it won't work and that it has to be a Windows PC, but I don't see how it wouldn't, considering the fact that with V2Fusion, you're not running an emulation program... you're running Windows natively. And with it being an Intel chipset, and all or most all of other Windows-based software is running fine, I really can't see why they say that it can't be done.

RealFlight is supported on a Mac using BootCamp. It is not supported if you're running Parallels. I talked to tech support about that once. Their feeling is that if Windows is running natively (like you say) and not in a sandbox, it will work.

Thanks guys for your response. Indeed, the drivers did not install correctly the first time i tried. System is now up and running on my Mac laptop after installing correct drivers. Runs great...no problems!

Thanks!:)

Back