Realflight9.5 No sound on full screen only

bfujka

I bought the simulator a few weeks ago, and it worked properly. I finally did the software update the launcher screen recommended, and now it works fine until I go to full screen mode, then the sound goes away. Even after I return the sound is gone till I close and reopen the program. The resolution is horrible on the windowed mode, so I would love to get this resolved, and I have contacted the "technical support" through the program, and all I got was response email saying they received my concern. I saw a thread on here that had no sound at all but that is not my issue since it does work when I first open the program.

No, I am just using My laptop. If I have music playing in a background program that sound still keep playing, only the simulator gets muted.

This could be a sound routing issue or possibly video drivers. If you have an external monitor or speakers, check the volume on those. Likewise headphones. When you switch to full screen, the video driver comes in to play so it can route sound through HDMI and external monitors.

If you recently updated your video or sound drivers, roll them back to the previous version and see if that fixes the issue.

Back