Repaint Airplane?

Repaint models is the same as previous RF versions, you open and modify the TGA file in Photoshop, Gimp, Paintshop or whatever texture editing software you use.

To save a copy of the TGA to recolor, simply press the Esc key, scroll down and select "My Realflight", then select "Save color Scheme As", click in the box that you will see on the left side of your screen and type a new name for your color scheme and click the select button.
It usually saves the CS copy to:
C:\Users\Username\Documents\RealFlight Evolution\Vehicles\ColorSchemes

Attachments

• color schemes.jpg
    color schemes.jpg
    305.6 KB · Views: 7
Hi!
I very familiar with re-skinning aircraft from other sims. The only issue I see here is when I go to the path "C:\Users\Username\Documents\RealFlight Evolution\Vehicles\ColorSchemes" the only files listed in there are the one I imported myself.

I'm looking for all the other skin files for all the built in aircraft.

Thanks!

You have to load one of the stock (built in) aircraft that you desire to paint, then click on "Aircraft" on the menu bar, (if using the legacy menu) scroll down and select "Save Color Scheme As", enter a new name for the color scheme, and it will get saved in,
"Documents/Realflight Evolution/Vehicles/ColorSchemes". Open the TGA and paint.

In the new style menu, click on My Realflight and select Save Color Scheme As, the TGA file will be saved in the same folder as noted above.

Back