Request Aircraft Here! #2

Blade Scraper said:
Just find the picture right click it the go to edit wich will take you to microsoft paint,then go to veiw then skew it to 98.

I'd like to see a wild hare extra 260 scheme.

Is that under zoom? I found a streach/skew under Image is that it?

Blade Scraper said:
Yes the stretch skew,take off 100 and skew it to 98 it will make a 1.8MB file into a 89KB file.
Nope sorry that didn't work. Just PM me if your interested and I'll email the pics to you.

Boeing 777 Please

Can someone please make a Boeing 777-200 turbine?

Attachments

• ''''''''8'8'8'8'8'8'8'8'8'8'8'8'8;8;8;8;8;8;8;8;8;.jpg
    ''''''''8'8'8'8'8'8'8'8'8'8'8'8'8;8;8;8;8;8;8;8;8;.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 19
Any of the SPA planes listed in Model Aviation this month.

I would like to see any of the old pattern planes that are listed in the July model avation.

King altair
phantom I
daddy rabbit
intruder
dirty birdy
javelin II

Thanks,
Chadd

Rocket Glider Request

Please contact me, if you are interested in creating a model of my rocket glider for me. I can do the physics, but need a good model. Don't know if this appropriate here, but I am willing to reimburse you for your time. The model is very simple and I have all the dimensions since I designed the model myself. See pictures below to give you an idea what I am looking for.

Thanks

Attachments

• Big Bird 039s.jpg
    Big Bird 039s.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 61
  • Big Bird 027s.jpg
    Big Bird 027s.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 79
ParkFlyers Cessna 182 4-channel

A great aircraft. You should all consider making one! Go to parkflyers.com for details on it. I have one in real life sitting next to me. THE ULTAMITE ELECTRIC SCALE MODEL!

Cheuett

i could make it once i figure out wings 3d fully but i know how to make rockets on there but still working on planes :(

What rf needs is another jump jet like the f-35b.Still in its early stages of production i think.

Attachments

• f35_schem_02.jpg
    f35_schem_02.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 47
We need more helicopters! The last time a helicopter was made for RealFlight from scratch was Phrank's Blade CP Pro (which he did a great job on). All the other ones have been variants of other helis. I think a great helicopter that someone could get started on would be the Align T-Rex 450SE V2. Yogi149's T-Rex-microHELIS was great, but it would be awesome if we had a new V2 version, complete with a better texture map for custom paint schemes. Also, I'm sure someone here that has a V2 could take pictures required for modelling.

Anyone up for the challenge?
-BladeCP02

Edit: There are excellent pictures here for modelling: http://align.com.tw/shop/product_info.php?cPath=21_64&products_id=1578

Last edited:
Back