Request Aircraft Here!

ParkZone Typhoon 3D

I’d like to request the ParkZone Typhoon 3D brushless electric plane if it hasn’t been already. I did a search but didn’t see anything. I have tried flying other 3D planes in G3 that I have found but they don’t have the same feel as the Typhoon I have. I guess because it’s a lighter & smaller foam type plane.

PKZ4100-ACTION--NEWM[1].jpg

ParkZone Typhoon 3D

I’m saving up to buy something nice & fuel powered now. But this electric & G3 are great skill sharpening tools to move up from I guess.

rjmanzuk said:
Steve,
Here are a couple of Rutan birds recently provided on this forum. It's a start for your collection. :rolleyes:
Bob
aka

Why was this posted again here?

It was already up on the swap pages.

Please provide the link instead of reposting.

Thanks.

I'd like to see the Lancair, and a bonanza. My dad had one of the first Lancairs back when they when they first came out, man was it fast.

Tjetfire94:

Can't you READ!

Please stop posting such requests here.

Planes are posted to the swap pages.

fireystars777 said:
yeah I know they are but I just don't want to pay $30 bucks for them. Wasn't my $200 enough???

Of course it wasn't enough! :D

Seriously, the Expansion Pack features some very well crafted planes.

You don't have to buy it, but you are asking for planes that are already on the Exp pack.

There is no sense to re-invent the wheel as there are so many other planes that need attention, and so few people actually making them.

As such they have the attention focused on making planes that do not otherwise appear and are dissimiliar to existing planes.

Ante up for the Expansion Pack if you want those planes.

Where there has been overlap, such as in the case of the Pogo and Hellcat, this was purely by accident.

I see quite a few requests (other than mine) for the ME-109. Anybody taking that one on? Looks like they are going to be as hard to come by as the real R/C ones. :( Oh yeah...does anyone know if there is a Tiger Moth on the swap pages???

Last edited:
Multiplex Easy Star

This is no doubt one of the most poplular planes out there and fun to fly. I'd love to see this modeled in G3.

Request---Kombat 40 trainer

I bought a kombat 40 trainer and would like to fly one in Realflight to get used to flying it before i actually get it into the air.

Can someone make it or send me a link to a site on how to make it my self please.

Here is the main site
Kombat 40

and a link to the trainer
Kombat 40 trainer

Back