Request Aircraft Here!

smwpuck19 said:
Isn't that in Expansion Pack 1??
i don't know, i could be wrong....

Nope. The EP1 version isn't electric...has landing gear, isn't made of foam, etc...
There are several U-Can-Dos out there (.40, .60 and .90 size...1 electric that's quite large and fun to fly) but nothing in foam yet... (note that the model I'm thinking of isn't a "flat" foam model... )

-Case

Tigershark

TOP GUN said:
:D I dont hav Add-ons bat An f18 or an f-20 would be sweet the f-20 is the new army jet.

Note that the F-20 (aka F-5G) was intended (in 1975) to be a USAF fighter, but the F-16 won the battle of the dollar$ ... here's more info:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F-20_Tigershark

As an old F-5A/B jock, I would have given my left testacle to have the privilege of flying the F-20 ... arguably the "best jet ever designed and built", but my USAF bosses weren't quite open-minded enough, so we had to settle for F-16s (which wasn't so bad, actually). :rolleyes:

You won't find too many "Army jet(s)" out there. Search the swap pages and you'll find the USN F-18. The latest I downloaded from the swap pages in just the last couple of days is attached for your convenience. I edited the smoke a bit, which you can change back to your liking. I believe it's originally from Opjose at https://forums.realflight.com/showpost.php?p=50954&postcount=16, but you'll find other editions of it in the swap pages as well.

How about a twist 60 electric

can someone do a hangar 9 twist 60 electric
I just finished one and will try and fly it this weekend
e-flight power 60 6s2p 8000 80 amp pheonex esc
bench tested with a 15 x 8 e prop @ 1280watts at 48 amps
Thanks

Earth to someone, earth to someone!

There are only 3-5 people doing 3D planes.

They often select what they want to do because of their own interests.

So what is the purpose of this thread?

I said it before...

It's a nice placebo!

Look it up if you don't know what it means.

how about a F-8 Crusader?

Help my cousin out with an F-8 Crusader!!!!

He is scratch building one and I know he would like some stick time on G3!!!

Check his web at www.DCModelshop.com

He says he has all the cad work to help out... thankx

I don't suppose anyone else would be interested in a Consolidated PBY? I loved flying the one for FMS. Any chance it could be exported to G3.5?

rjmanzuk said:
Note that the F-20 (aka F-5G) was intended (in 1975) to be a USAF fighter, but the F-16 won the battle of the dollar$ ... here's more info:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F-20_Tigershark

As an old F-5A/B jock, I would have given my left testacle to have the privilege of flying the F-20 ... arguably the "best jet ever designed and built", but my USAF bosses weren't quite open-minded enough, so we had to settle for F-16s (which wasn't so bad, actually). :rolleyes:

You won't find too many "Army jet(s)" out there. Search the swap pages and you'll find the USN F-18. The latest I downloaded from the swap pages in just the last couple of days is attached for your convenience. I edited the smoke a bit, which you can change back to your liking. I believe it's originally from Opjose at https://forums.realflight.com/showpost.php?p=50954&postcount=16, but you'll find other editions of it in the swap pages as well.
nice plane

but what did you do to it

I found something listed as a "dragonfly" on somebody's site but it wasn't anything like what i'm looking for. I'd like to see a Walkera Dragonfly #36B with the CNC head and tail upgrades. Here is the website to it for some pictures of it and it's stats.

Here is a pic I took of mine, it show's the CNC head close-up, and gives a closeup idea of the body:

I can take as many pictures as you need. I'm sure one of the existing helis out there could easily be modified to fit this one. I've been flying the trex G2 models, but would like something tailored for us walkera users out there :)

If anyone takes interest and models this I thank you ahead of time on behalf of all walkera flyers!

Last edited:
The Helimax MX-400 is almost IDENTICAL to the Walkera.

Both the MX and the Walkera #36 are based upon the Shogun 400's.

I already posted a colorscheme to make the MX-400 look somewhat like the Walkera....

Ah, sorry about that, i searched the forum for walkera and dragonfly, but must have missed it. Thanks!

I think the MX-400 is what the Trex's i'm using are listed under, so maybe they aren't too far off either.

Would really love to see some Wild Hare offerings, such as their 28% Extra 300 or 33% Extra 260.
Be great to be able to practice with the same bird I fly (28% Extra in Red, White, & Blue).
Thanks.

Last edited:
davide.pasq said:
hi guys! what about funtana 90 & 140 and krills katana 33 & 39 % ??

For all intents and purposes we have the Funtana and Katana planes.

The Mini Katana, the KETana, the Queentana, etc. all mimic the 3D models of these planes.

I've posted the Funtana 90S edits, and there are Katana edits on the swap pages.

Back