Request Aircraft Here!

I was trying to make a Graupner mini piper to practice on, but some error happened :mad: . Can someone please make it for me?

i found an apache its just like the picco z but different body but not by much its at hobbytron.com and did anyone ever make that helli

Attachments

• miniapache.jpg
    miniapache.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 19
You don't really expect that someone will spend time to model a two channel heli toy that is more or less useless even in real world?

blink4ever717 said:
just a suggestion
Its OK Blink. :) (It looks cool and I would Buy one if I came across one in the shops here in Australia)
The point is that the Toy is just that, A toy. them and the Air hogs ones. I would even say the CX jobs are toys, But because the CX heli do have the full 4 functions and Heli performance, I would say that the CX heli are a Learning tool... ;) (Thus removing them from the Toy Category) if it can not draw blood. it is a toy. :p

If you have a little Toy 2 channel heli. it will be practically useless in the Learning stages of getting up to a CP heli, actually. Id say they actually Retard you learning curve, since you have to relearn how a Really heli Functions. :(

NE way. At that price. why would you need to sim it. Just fly a real one there in front of you monitor.... :p

I would like to see a 40" delta wing on G3.5 I can email photos and info if needed.

Last edited:
I'd like to see some different aerobatic planes...

As in:

Cap 10
Cap 21
Zlin Z-50
Juka (now THIS is a beast!)
Sukhoi SU-31 (a LARGE and accurate scale one... I love these things... maybe a 1/4 scale?)

And a racer or 2...

Mong Sport Biplane
Lancair Legacy (I know we already have a Lancair, but this is a different design and I drool whenever I see it... :D

If anybody is interested in making any of these, PM me and I can probably get you whatever pics you need for modeling.

Thanks!

Model C130 Hercules at Kemble Airshow

Hi All
Had a chance to see a fantastic model flying at Kemble yesterday. Must be at least 10 ft long and dropped some cargo in the middle of its display. Now if some of you clever chaps could recreate that........ I,for one would be eternally grateful.
Cheers and many thanks for all your hard work creating hours of fun for us lurkers
FB :)

fryboy said:
Hi All
Had a chance to see a fantastic model flying at Kemble yesterday. Must be at least 10 ft long and dropped some cargo in the middle of its display. Now if some of you clever chaps could recreate that........ I,for one would be eternally grateful.
Cheers and many thanks for all your hard work creating hours of fun for us lurkers
FB :)
There is a C-130,i'm currently fixing the physics,should be done some time this week.

Back