Request Aircraft Here!

Glider

I would love to see a hang glider for the cliffs flights....Beside the MAZLAT first ... :)

Attachments

• Hang Glider.jpg
    Hang Glider.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 23
Glider...

Hi. Great to hear from you..Yes that will be a good and neat idea to perform a virtual flight on a Glider and enjoy the thermal power of winds ...Can it be done with a pilot hanging from it? I would love to see that.....What do you think about the MAZlat By DRCool That plane looks great dont you think :)
I m going to join Gordon in his field for a little while, i will be around!

Attachments

• hangGliderLanding.jpg
    hangGliderLanding.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 10
mike240se said:
the specs they gave was not for the giant scale cessna 182, it was for the small cessna 182.

here is the specs for the cessna i asked about originally that you asked for the specs for:

Wing Span: 94.75 in (2406 mm)
Overall Length: 76.75 in (1949 mm)
Wing Area: 1246 sq in (80.39 dm²)
Flying Weight: 16.5 - 18.5 lb (7.48 - 8.22 kg)

engine: saito 1.20
i would also love to have it with a zenoah g38

do you need any other info?
Prop? What weight do you want?

efinkg said:
Prop? What weight do you want?

prop on the saito 1.20 is 18x6, i am not sure about the prop for the zenoah g38. maybe also a 18x6 or a 3 bladed, i am not sure what the right 3 bladed would be.

weight i am guessing 17.0 since the 1.20 is real light but i have a light system and remote glow.

thanks

Please ... I want to try a showtime 4d it would be great to practice precision and freestyle routines on the sim with that aircraft

efinkg said:
mike240se: try this out.

Thanks alot! A couple small things, the flaps dont seem to work, they appear to move the elevators instead of the flaps, i cant get anything to move the flaps, i tried to fix it but was lost.

The saito 1.20 is so slow, it looks like i am going to be unable to fly my plane with it, it barely moves and barely stays airborne. i tried changing the engine to the zenoah g38 but it didnt seem to go any better, do i have to do more than just change the torque generator? does that change the weight automatically?

thanks for your help!

I can pick the speed up a bit without too much difficulty, flaps are a easy addition I modded this off a plane that had no flaps and forgot to put them back on.

what about a space shuttle like discovery or maybe something like millenium falcon from star wars movies ????

Attachments

• falconpr.gif
    falconpr.gif
    39 KB · Views: 11
  • 1-8_m.jpg
    1-8_m.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
edge5foamy said:
Someone PLEASE create a Showtime 4D 90!!!
Todate, no one has provided any Plans on the plane so the Person who was willing to do it could not continue.
See in the post above this one. the 2/3/4 view plans for the falcon and shuttle. that is what the 3d modelers need. or at least some pics that are of same view. (PS the pics must have no parallax error. IE take the pic from as far away from the plane as you can <Use the zoom to help you get far away> and then make sure they are straight on side on and top down. The better the pics the better the outcome).

Ok, I see. Well, how about a Tribute FX 3D?

Attachments

• EFL2150-GAL-3.jpg
    EFL2150-GAL-3.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 5
  • EFL2150-GAL-2.jpg
    EFL2150-GAL-2.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 2
  • EFL2150-Action7.jpg
    EFL2150-Action7.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 013.JPG
    013.JPG