Request Aircraft here

I'm dying for one of these. Please,please.

You provided an excellent drawing. I actually have this same drawing or similar set of drawings on my hard drive for future projects in my Jet Fighter folder. If I can find the time, I would add this to my queue, but my queue is quite full and I can't guarantee a quick delivery.

TechONe

id love to see someone. try to develope/ create any of the techone line.. mainly all 3d and all micro minis. like the micro yak, and the tech one yak54 F3p

2009102323345513590.pdf

Just a pointer, as noted in the first post of this thread: you have to intrigue a modeler. Sell him your idea. Simply stating the name of the model generally does not work. you should provide 3-views, pictures and specs. These things are of great use to a modeler if not absolutely required. You should provide at least that much up front. Like I said initially, you are trying to sell your idea to someone else to build for you. Make a modeler want to pick up your request.

i have the actual plane. and the maual. i did list the pdf website for the manual. but it shows up its broken. how would i upload actual photos as i can upload all they want

Save the pics as a .jpg. Then in the advanced reply, scroll down to manage attachments. Browse to the pics, click and upload.

i posted 3 pics of the yak 54 F39 3mm techone airplane if anyone dares to attempt a build.best of luck who ever takes on this challange

Ooh. A dare AND a challenge!! I've built a couple foamies. The flat fuse really takes the CHALLENGE out of it. I DARE you to build it.

i have no concept of rc cad. id have it all fudged up..i have built in real life a slofly 28 and a yak 54 out of family dollar foam board. and i wasnt trying to insult you i was hoping youd build a rc one.love to see it
:D

Very few here had experience when we started. In all reality, your very request could possibly be a good place to start learning.

Here's a tip, if you are interested in modeling, look at tuts and follow them to learn the basics. Once comfortable with that, pick a model, and get things setup. Start a thread and ask questions there as you run into them. I can promise you that answers will come, and you will find that it's easier than you think.

BTW.........I dont see your pics.

I can't speak for other modelers, but having a request called a "challenge" or a "dare" does nothing for me. It doesn't make me want to show you I can do it at all. You're not the first one to try to use the word "challenge." It's been done many times before. And always by people who really have no idea what it takes to accomplish the "challenge." I've never understood how someone can call something a challenge when he is incapable of doing it himself. May I challenge you to learn how to model? RF is why I learned how to model. I watched many succeed, and eventually I succeeded. If you build the model using Wings 3D, I'll put it in RF for you. Wings 3D is free. It will get you pretty far, but not quite all the way.

okay tyvm. and the reason i did say a challange. is because of myself. because im not good enough to build or design planes. so let me say this. " it would be a wounderful treat to see this plane come to rc life. i uploaded how you said to.. if you realy would like i can email them to you personally.

I have to respectfully decline this build, so no need to email pics. I have 3 models in the works at the moment, and two more in line and I will not put myself out any further.

Im just saying that many have had the same thoughts about themselves, myself included. It took me 6 failed attempts to get my first model done. I finally started a build thread and these guys walked me through the process. Granted, that model never made it to the swaps, but it was the key in me getting where I am today. Don't count yourself out until you give an honest effort. Once you get it, the sky is the limit to what you can/want to build.

Request for Citation X or Citation 500+Series

Request for Citation X or Citation 500+Series

Gang. I am willing to do ALL THE WORK I CAN on this, I just need someone with one of those $2850 3D model programs to make the visual components & I will do the physics/ etc, as much as you will allow me/ prefer for me to do. I just wanna get buy in on this from a "do as much as I can" perspective. I'd love to design the flight model with as much fidelity as possible.

I only have the G4.5 & Knifeedge toolkit, just not willing to spend $3000 for a computer game.. when that cost as much or more than my biggest real life model!!!!

I am a real life Commercial pilot with tons of experience in aviation & "how planes fly".

In fact, I'd prefer to do the work I can on this, but I cant go to work without the 3D art & pieces to put together.

Yes, there are some very feable attempts at Lear-like jet models on the forums, but they DO NOT WORK. The are too shallow at the design/3D level that nothing worthwhile can be made from them....Believe me I've tried.

Here are the pics. I need a good set of flaps (inner/mid/outer), same for the spoilers/ABs, and a 2-piece wing for the portion that extends from the root (1st 5 feet) to the tip (rest of the wing).

If someone has been wanting to do a different model than the Citation X or GulfStream thats fine, I just feel this Model Category is massively under-represented here (read absent sans 1 or 2) and if we work together we can make something as good as the lasted A380 posted. If you doubt me, go find just 2 models that have ratings above 7 on the pages: there are NONE & this can be a FUN plan if we make it right!

This would be a Large 1:5 or 1:6 Scale model... If ya need more info, just hit me up. Much appreciation in advance. BTW- if no one take this, can anyone point me to some software I can make this with that ISNT $3000???
Clark

Attachments

• Rightside.jpg
    Rightside.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 8
  • Leftside.jpg
    Leftside.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 9
  • Citation Plan View.jpg
    Citation Plan View.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Did you know almost all of of the active modelers here do most of the initial work using Wings3D?
3DS max is only used in the final prep of the export.
Wings3D is FREE! And you'll get a lot of help from them here.
Give it a try.

As Phrank said, Wings 3D is a free program and so is Blender. Either of these can make the model, but wings will do just that. You will need either 3dsMax, Blender, or a friend that does to setup pivots and hierarchy. Blender can be a pain to get setup for export, but is a very descent program.

Most guys here use Wings and max. There will be more help using those, but if you go Blender, Ill do what I can to answer questions, but Im still learning myself.

Back