Request Aircraft here

Do it!

thill said:
My wife says she would like to have a pink flying Pig..Anyone up to the task...Thanks. :)
I read somewhere that someone here isn't going to invest in G4 (given the less than sterling review mix) "until pigs fly". Maybe this is an omen. ;)

thill said:
My wife says she would like to have a pink flying Pig..Anyone up to the task...Thanks. :)
Very tempting :rolleyes: now I need to figure out how to make the squealing noise. Any one have a 3-view LOL. :eek:

I have found the coolest seaplane/bomber/jet ever. It was developed for the US navy but never made production do to nuclear submarine programs. It met and exceeded all standerds for the Navy and would have been used as a long range bomber. I also found the sea dart fighter. The sea dart uses ski's instead of floats, basicaly water skiing when up to speed then takeoff.

http://www.vectorsite.net/avcmast_2...um=1&hl=en&rls=GGLD,GGLD:2004-34,GGLD:en&sa=N

Attachments

• 3_1[2].jpg
    3_1[2].jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 26
  • 300px-699px-P6M_SeaMaster[1].jpg
    300px-699px-P6M_SeaMaster[1].jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 32
  • martinP6M[1].jpg
    martinP6M[1].jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 23
  • p6m_20[1].jpg
    p6m_20[1].jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 24
  • SeaMaster[1].jpg
    SeaMaster[1].jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Martin P6M Seamaster

pilot07 said:
I have found the coolest seaplane/bomber/jet ever. It was developed for the US navy but never made production do to nuclear submarine programs. It met and exceeded all standerds for the Navy and would have been used as a long range bomber. I also found the sea dart fighter. The sea dart uses ski's instead of floats, basicaly water skiing when up to speed then takeoff.

http://www.vectorsite.net/avcmast_2...um=1&hl=en&rls=GGLD,GGLD:2004-34,GGLD:en&sa=N

I posted this flying boat quite awhile ago, it is pretty cool. I could not find any 3D prints of it though.

P.S. your link does not seem to be working?

Try this one: http://www.aviationtrivia.homestead.com/P_6M.html

Skip Stewart Pitts Biplane

I am wondering if there is anyone who designes thes wonderful toys for the rest of us to fly , could do My friend Skip Stewart's" Promethieus " pitts biplane? i have a file where someone created it for microsoft program , but can't import it to G-4 realflight program , Skip is my friend and i have actually flown with him in his wittman tailwind achase plane and did aerobatics ,this year , i would love to be able to fly his pitts on my g-4 sim , thanx much , mike wilkins sr

jeffpn said:
I just wanted to start a G4 request thread before Blade Scraper thought of doing it!!! I'll start off with an XB-70 request.

Not sure why but this post caught my attention. ;)

Big with 6 turbines!!!

Hahaha

I don't have G4, but i'm planning on getting it by christmas.

So Just for the heck of it, someone make a 747 on floats :D

Up to the challenge...

jeffpn said:
I just wanted to start a G4 request thread before Blade Scraper thought of doing it!!! I'll start off with an XB-70 request.
Not me... I can't design (build) squat. Would be awesome though. From an editing standpoint it could be fun... or a NIGHTMARE. Been yanking my hair out trying to get Lylo's CF-105 to fly like a supersonic interceptor rather than a Piper Cub. A delta wing AND a canard in one package... do I smell the thrill of victory or the agony of defeat! Only time will tell.

kind of funny that someone should mention the XB-70 Valkyrie. I just started the modeling process of the XB-70 last night as well as a H-4 Herculies (Spruce Goose). Boredom gets the best of you every time :eek:

Cowboy said:
kind of funny that someone should mention the XB-70 Valkyrie. I just started the modeling process of the XB-70 last night as well as a H-4 Herculies (Spruce Goose). Boredom gets the best of you every time :eek:
Have at it Cowboy! I heard it gets kinda cold up that way. (little smiley face shivering)

yeah, it's about 15 degrees outside right now with half foot of snow and ice. flying seasons done up here, so I guess I'll be using the computer a lot more now. lol

WillyJetGuy said:
I don't have G4, but i'm planning on getting it by christmas.

So Just for the heck of it, someone make a 747 on floats :D
here's a picture i put together in about 3 seconds

Attachments

• float boeing.bmp
    45.1 KB · Views: 72
Back