Request Aircraft here

Need E-Flite Apprentice Model

Guys,

Not sure if someone can build or direct me to an e-flite apprentice. It would be great to have that plane for all the beginners out there.

Thanks,

BK

Bkent100,

There are other planes you can practice with that fly very close to the E-Flight.

Even if someone was to make one, unless they have flown it themselves the flight physics would probably be off.

When requesting you have to do some research, pictures of the plane from the front, side, top and bottom. (Good luck finding those, I've looked)

As you can see in the picture below, this is how they start the modeling.

There's more to it than just asking.

Good luck.

P.S. Follow this link and it will somewhat show you the process of building a CG model. On the final page check out the animation of it. (Pretty Cool)

http://www.cgarena.com/freestuff/tutorials/maya/pacificwar/

Attachments

• planes.jpg
    planes.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
E=Request aircraft

I would like to see the Squall 4- cell high power electric ducted fan added to the g5 swaps, allso a c-130 hercules with a cockpit view :)

Did you even read the post above yours?

Give the designers a helping hand and maybe they might help you.

Honey bee King 2

Anybody !.. please help me , i'm just a regular guy from brazil, and wold like to know if there is a model of the Esky King 2 ..

Request: FFR-31 MR/D and FFR-41 MR

Ooh! Ooh! Make the planes from Yukikaze! Pleeeeease? I attached some pics but you might want to watch Yukikaze on youtube to really capture their likeness. (The one with backward wings is the FFR-41)

Attachments

• FFR-31 MR.jpg
    FFR-31 MR.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 6
  • FFR-31 MR 3.jpg
    FFR-31 MR 3.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 2
  • FFR-41.jpg
    FFR-41.jpg
    217.1 KB · Views: 8
  • FFR-41 2.jpg
    FFR-41 2.jpg