Request Aircraft here

Funster

:) :) :) :) How about a Hobby Lobby Funster using the super Chipmunk Color scheme??
I have the plane from an old kit and would love to see one for the 3.5!!!!
Baylor :)

I'm seeing a lot of request for planes for G3.5, but there's one problem. this is G4 request thread. :rolleyes:

Actually i would have to say i would like to see the X-02 Wyverne it looks like a really cool airplane.

pics of the stinger(s) i requested

since i can not attach the files(for an unknown reason :mad: ) here a site that has a few pictures:

http://www.gohbee.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=GBS60&Category_Code=1060

Thank to anyone that considers it :D :D :D

What I am really missing is a formation of aircraft. There are a few for the freeware FMS-software around. (maybe they can be converted to work in G4?)

The best would be something like a diamond 4-ship F16 Thunderbirds (FMS freeware a/c)

The whole airframe itself could be quite simple, the rear A/C only has the elevator and rudder, and the aircraft on the side each have only 1 aileron (on the outboard wing) and each has 1 main landing gear, the front A/C has only the nose landing gear. And smoke is mandatory, of course :) ! (the thunderbirds in FMS don't eve have a landinggear at all)(BTW this is an addon made by somebody, it is not a default a/c)

I think softwarewise the formation is actually one aircraft where aerodynamics are concerned, only the visual model is built as 4 aircraft in formation.

With this you can fly your own airshow, it's a fantastic view, especially with the smoke effect!!!

Martin - anything from FMS can be converted to a Kex (RF's visual model); the process isn't perfectly straightfoward, but I'm working to simplify it. The resulting file will NOT have moving parts (unless they're fixed in 3D Studio), but it is possible to import .x files to several different 3D programs.

If you can get the original author's permission (or if there's a ReadMe in the file that says you can re-post it,) I'd be happy to convert the models to KEX files. From there, you (or anyone else) can do the work of mapping the physics parts.

In the meantime, watch the Dragon 4 thread. Now that we have permission to use the model, we'll be going through the conversion process there. I'll post some notes as I go.

I would like one II

Torquestar said:
I'm hoping for the Blade 400 as well. I contacted HH a couple weeks ago for side/top/front views to let the modelers have something to work with, but so far I've gotten no reply. :(

I did see that Pre-Flight already has a model of the Blade 400, but I doubt they'd share their model... hehe

http://www.preflightsim.com/b400.htm
What can I do to EXPADITE this? I have been flying one for a month. Now I bought the sim G4. and would love to fly my model in it. HURRY,,,,,HURRY

Glasman

Back