Request Aircraft here

request

i Would Like To Request The Space Shuttle Atlantis and If Possible With Both Booster Rockets And Fuel Tank. If Possible I Woould Like it EA

Attachments

• 800px-NASA_Space_Shuttle_Atlantis_landing_(STS-110)_(19_April_2002).jpg
    800px-NASA_Space_Shuttle_Atlantis_landing_(STS-110)_(19_April_2002).jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 2007-06-22-nasa-shuttle-atlantis-large.jpg
    2007-06-22-nasa-shuttle-atlantis-large.jpg
    362.1 KB · Views: 5
  • roll_a3.jpg
    roll_a3.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
New helicopter?

I am new to the forum and I have not been able to find an Efilght blade 400 on the swap pages. Is there one somewhere or can I request that somone design one? Thanks.

Ericl

A-10 and Wing Dragon 4

Im not sure, but i did a search for a A-10 couldn't find one.
So if there isnt one a A-10 would be nice.

Plus a Wing Dragon 4 would be cool too.

Thanks

jlh050965 said:
Im not sure, but i did a search for a A-10 couldn't find one.
So if there isnt one a A-10 would be nice.

Plus a Wing Dragon 4 would be cool too.

Thanks
there is one in add-on volume 3 that is available for FREE FREE FREE if you have g4

Reactor

nj1 said:
Hey, Doesn't KE need to think about making a foamy option so the foamys act like foam and not like balsa? I know they're busy with the free Add Ons but this is just a more lifelike suggestion.
nj1
Have you tried the Electrifly Reactor Bipe found in Expansion Pack 5? Don't think they get any "foamier" than that one. :eek:

jeffpn said:
I just wanted to start a G4 request thread before Blade Scraper thought of doing it!!! Make sure you include, with your request, 3-view plans and reference photos. Help the volunteer modelers out!!!
Could You Tell Me How I Create My Own Plane Please Ive Never Done It Before

I'm feeling sorry for the modelers having to deal with the idiots that can't read directions or do any research... IE the requests for SpiderWolf or the F-22 etc.

Slice18 said:
I'm feeling sorry for the modelers having to deal with the idiots
I wouldn't call them idiots, they just might be missinformed.
Imagine you are a new pilot in training and you ask the instructer if he could request that an GPS panel be added, but since you are new you didn't know there was an unfamiliar GPS panel in the plane already. Does that make you an idiot? I say no, it doesn't at all.
You gotta remember there are some small kids around here too that don't know much about the site.

My .02 cents...

Joe Bts said:
No one have made this one yet..(SUPER TUCANO)..This is just a sujestion and if some one make it ,that will be a great plane to remember...
Pretty cool for a prop job text please provide pics and 3-view.

Back