Request Aircraft here

Missles?

could you build a Wiesel 2? With collidable missles? just some fantasy :)
Weight 2.75 tonnes
Length 3.55 m
Width 1.82 m
Height 1.82 m

Darkaryan said:
could you build a Wiesel 2? With collidable missles? just some fantasy :)
Weight 2.75 tonnes
Length 3.55 m
Width 1.82 m
Height 1.82 m
I might actually know what a Wiesel 2 is if you posted some sort of pictures or anything with this request :rolleyes:

this is going to be a awsome plane

will some one please make this plane. first make this plane big but not to big this plane will have 5 bomb bays in the first bomb bay there will be 2 hydrogen bombsin the second bombay there will be 4 regular nuclear bombs in the last 3 bomb bays there will be 1000,500,and 100 pound bombs.there will be 10 jet engines 4 twin jet engines and 2 single jet engines.on each wing there will be a lot of bombs and missles just like a a-10 would only more bombs and missles.give this plane gun turrents just like a b-29 would.give this plane retractible wheels and please make this for G3.5.take your timethere is one more plane i would like to see for G3.5 is a XB-70

Something tells me that that kid would be disappointed when none of the bombs would launch or explode. But I do like the XB-70. Make him mad, and build that one first! :D

jeffpn said:
Something tells me that that kid would be disappointed when none of the bombs would launch or explode. But I do like the XB-70. Make him mad, and build that one first! :D
There's already an XB-70 being made, but as everybody knows I haven't had any time to work on any planes in a while

admiraldork said:
I would like to see an A-90 Orlenok. (just google it)
Yep, that's a request destined to happen. "Hey, there's a plane I'd like to have, and I'm not going to provide any information on it because the designer can use Google. I know it can take 40-200 hours to make a plane once the 3-views and specs are found, but hey, I'm worth it!"

jeffpn said:
Yep, that's a request destined to happen. "Hey, there's a plane I'd like to have, and I'm not going to provide any information on it because the designer can use Google. I know it can take 40-200 hours to make a plane once the 3-views and specs are found, but hey, I'm worth it!"

He could'nt even be bothered to get the spelling correct. Its spelled: Orlyonok.

Hover craft

Are you sure this thing flies?

Attachments

• orlenok_0.jpg
    orlenok_0.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 12
  • orlenok_12.jpg
    orlenok_12.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 13
admiraldork said:
I would like to see an A-90 Orlenok. (just google it)
Wow and on his first post as well. Well as someone that has made a few planes for the sim, how about this. Use the search function here in the forums, read the tutorials on how to make a plane and when you're done, make the plane. Have fun! :rolleyes:

Electro Stik

Hi guys.

I was hoping that some one could help me edit the big stik 40 into a electric tail dragger. I have tried moving the main gear and deleting the nose gear, and changing the nitro engine to an electric, but it keeps showing a nitro engine and trike gear. Any help would greatly appreciated.

hammer833 said:
Hi guys.

I was hoping that some one could help me edit the big stik 40 into a electric tail dragger. I have tried moving the main gear and deleting the nose gear, and changing the nitro engine to an electric, but it keeps showing a nitro engine and trike gear. Any help would greatly appreciated.
its not possible to make a visual change to the model. Only the guy who designed it can do that. You can, however, make changes that affect the performance of the model. In other words, it'll look liike a trine, but act like a tail dragger. Some planes do include other visual motors. This has been discussed in the last couple days. I cannot recall the thread. You should be able to find it. Or Maj. Search Engine will find it for you.

hangar 9 super stick 40 and 60, Goldberg Falcon 56 MkII, hobbico Avistar ll Goldberg Heritage Series Sr. Falcon,and a pica rapier 40 this is and old plane its the one with red and white and a engine os 46 with pipe

Attachments

• HAN1700-250[1].jpg
    HAN1700-250[1].jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 1
  • gbga1050[1].jpg
    gbga1050[1].jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 0
  • gbga1086[1].jpg
    gbga1086[1].jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 20090616_26.JPG
    20090616_26.JPG