Request Aircraft here

Boeing F4B-2 & 3

Will somebody make the followering aircraft?
Boeing F4B's were used by the US Navy in the late twenties and early thirties.
The F4B-2 and F4B-3. The major difference between the -2 and -3 was the headrest and change in the tail wing and rudder assembly. Also the -3 had an all metal fuselage. The -2 had both metal and cloth on the fuselage.

Attachments

• aec00336.jpg
    aec00336.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 7
  • boeing-f4b--p-12-1929-usa.gif
    boeing-f4b--p-12-1929-usa.gif
    51.1 KB · Views: 6
  • boeing_f4b.gif
    boeing_f4b.gif
    22.2 KB · Views: 5
  • Boeing_F4B-3_3.jpg
    Boeing_F4B-3_3.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 3
  • f4b_2_3v.gif
    f4b_2_3v.gif
    60.6 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
How about this 3d model from E-Flite
It's called the 4-Site and I would love to see it

Attachments

• 4-Site bottom.jpg
    4-Site bottom.jpg
    1.5 KB · Views: 62
  • 4-Site side.jpg
    4-Site side.jpg
    1.5 KB · Views: 65
Or go to the swaps, type in the search bar;... RQ-2Pioneer 'Nightowl' UAV. Then edit to suit taste. A white cs should be no prob. I'll try for you, just PM me.

I've been wanting to get around to requesting this one...

I want / have been wanting to fly an RC flying HK (flying terminator) ever since I was a kid. Realflight is as close to reality as I can get to that dream. If someone wants to build one, I'll work on the physics. The one's from Terminator 2 only have 2 engines on the side, so I don't know if it would require an invisable turbine on the front or back to work correctly. Either way it's a fantasy vehicle.

I can't seem to find a 3 view of this thing, but here are some pics to start out the request with.

Attachments

• screen-used%20hunter-killer%20from%20Terminator.jpg
    screen-used%20hunter-killer%20from%20Terminator.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 6
  • t2_hunterkiller1.jpg
    t2_hunterkiller1.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 3
  • t2_hunterkiller21.jpg
    t2_hunterkiller21.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 5
  • terminator_12.jpg
    terminator_12.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 4
Fokker D-8

Lots of info out there on this. It was nicknamed 'the Razor' becuase of its single parasol wing. Since its from the flying circus era there are a lot of cs options as well. Vids on youtube, and I have a lot of build threads saved to my favorites. It is in the r/c world in every scale, and with powerplants ranging from .049 to 25cc.

Attachments

• 800px-Fokker_D_VIII_3_vues.jpg
    800px-Fokker_D_VIII_3_vues.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 14
  • Fokker_D-8.jpg
    Fokker_D-8.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 14
  • der-razor-49058.jpg
    der-razor-49058.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 14
  • FOKKER-D8 3.jpg
    FOKKER-D8 3.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 8
While I'm at it here's somethig else to catch your fancy. Not an r/c bird, many may not even remember it.

Attachments

• gossamer_albatross.gif
    gossamer_albatross.gif
    66.9 KB · Views: 26
grndpndr said:
Lots of info out there on this. It was nicknamed 'the Razor' becuase of its single parasol wing. Since its from the flying circus era there are a lot of cs options as well. Vids on youtube, and I have a lot of build threads saved to my favorites. It is in the r/c world in every scale, and with powerplants ranging from .049 to 25cc.

I did a 1/3 scale version of this last year for a fellow member and sent the ea for his input on the physics, last I ever heard from him, I still have the project, but never went forward with it, I can dig this back up if the interest is there.

Brentg

Last edited:
I've already given my vote,(yea) by posting in two threads. Having many of your past projects in my hanger I know you'll do an excellent job(love the Birddog). There's even a full scale plane on E-bay for about $8000, that has a tube frame instead of wood. I suspect the builder came to his senses and decided to stay healthy and alive. :D I don't like to ask anyone to give up thier time, model it only if you feel like it. I'm just one voice, out of about 42,000.

brentg said:
I did a 1/4 scale version of this last year for a fellow member and sent the ea for his input on the physics, last I ever heard from him, I still have the project, but never went forward with it, I can dig this back up if the interest is there.

Brentg
BrentG, I'll put edit on it for you if you wish.

flexible said:
BrentG, I'll put edit on it for you if you wish.

Ok... Sounds like a plan.. I will dig it out and send it to you. It will take a day or 2 until I get back to work, plus I want to rename the 3ds and kex without the "_" sign in the naming. This has been causing trouble in the EA's I have posted with the "EA not being found" for av's and cs's to be uploaded after the fact.

Brentg

autogyro

someone make a laheli rotorshape autogyro if need ref. photos go to laheli then click auto gyros then go to rotorshape

grndpndr said:
I've already given my vote,(yea) by posting in two threads. Having many of your past projects in my hanger I know you'll do an excellent job(love the Birddog). There's even a full scale plane on E-bay for about $8000, that has a tube frame instead of wood. I suspect the builder came to his senses and decided to stay healthy and alive. :D I don't like to ask anyone to give up thier time, model it only if you feel like it. I'm just one voice, out of about 42,000.

Thanks.. For the kind words.... The model is done and has been on the very back burner for some time. I just happened to see the request here and sometimes one voice is all that's needed. :)

Brentg

Reggie, you seem to know exactly what you want.
You've shown good skill making variants and colorschemes,
you're way ahead of those who come here wanting to learn how to create aircraft.

It wouldn't hurt too bad to start creating your own models.
Why not apply that attention to detail to good use?

I always say, If you want something done to your satisfaction, do it yourself.

Go for it man, you can do it!

Mikeymike21 said:
Can someone do a the F-15E Eagle? The add ons version isn't very good nor detailed.

Can anyone make a good extra 260 with a good throttle curve. The dalton flies good but can not get a good throttle curve on it.

Thanks Dean

Avro Vulcan

Hi,

I would love to see an Avro Vulcan, one of the most awesome planes I have ever seen at an airshow.
Design will be tricky because of compound sweep delta wing.

Back