Request AV's here, G3.5, user EA's, and G2 packs 1-5

efinkg

I got a nice PM earlier that made me think about the fact that some of the other users might have a bit of trouble sizing up warbirds, or any other models, for that matter, and still getting them to fly right, around scale, and nice and stable. Thus, if anybody has a plane either as a user-generated EA, from the first Add-on packs (G2 1-5) or stock G3 planes, I would love to help them with generating larger AVs. For those of you more experienced, but less sympathetic users, who might think this is stupid, please refrain from posting anything. But for those of you who might have a particular plane you really like, but it doesn't fly quite right, or it's too small, leave a few basic specifications such as size, approximate speed you want, approximate climb rate (fast, medium, slow, etc), along with the name for the base model, and I'll see what I can do for you.

It's important to tell people that G3 & G4 does NOT scale craft well beyond 200%.

That is why those 400% AV's are fairly worthless.

Bear this in mind if you wish to create or request a larger aircraft... there is a limit on how far you can go with the model and get any form of accurate fidelity.

opjose said:
It's important to tell people that G3 & G4 does NOT scale craft well beyond 200%.

That is why those 400% AV's are fairly worthless.

Bear this in mind if you wish to create or request a larger aircraft... there is a limit on how far you can go with the model and get any form of accurate fidelity.

Yeah, I've noticed that, also, generally the landing gear gets way too weak when the plane gets up above 2000 pounds, and even at 1500% strength they break very easily. So: please don't ask for anything above ~200%, it doesn't work.

Back