Request for a MJX F45

tonyray

New here first post I have Realflight 7 on order from Amazon will get it on Wednesday or Thursday this week. I have Realflight 4 but haven't used it for years. I just bought a MJX f45 helicopter it's a fix pitch copter and am looking for a fixed pitch copter I can use on Realflight 7. I have looked but can't find any. I have flown the copter and it's real easy to fly but would like to get more practices on a sim before I crash the real thing.;)

I found one fixed pitch helicopter... a blade msr on the swaps page, that you can download.

Thing is that you can learn everything you need to know with the helicopters already in the sim, so don't let this be a show stopper for you. Good luck.

Thing is that you can learn everything you need to know with the helicopters already in the sim, so don't let this be a show stopper for you. Good luck.

Agreed. I learned 100% how to fly Helicopters with Realflight starting with G4.

Thanks this will work for me:D

Got the shipping info for my Realflight 7 today shipping by fedex from Amazon in Fernley Nv. going to Dayton Nv. with a delivery date of Thursday March 6 don't know why it's going to take 4 days to ship 30 miles:confused:

Last edited:
Back