Request Of a Heli

if you want to find all of the required reference images and wait until the modelers get back to modeling.:)

how about a MA whiplash heli that would be cool. any one interested in doing it....

Your best chance of getting this done is to post in the following thread, providing the information that is specified there. There are some good examples in that thread where people have provided the necessary information.

https://forums.realflight.com/showthread.php?t=27848

There are no guarantees since those of us building models do so because something interests us. Perhaps what you have requested will strike a chord with someone, perhaps not. Best wishes.

We're not giving up modeling. We're just suspending posting!

I second that. I am doing my freelancing still which is why I have been slow this year on uploads already. I plan on completing my previously started projects still and I have a couple I want csgill75 to make awesome custom sounds for.

I second that. I am doing my freelancing still which is why I have been slow this year on uploads already. I plan on completing my previously started projects still and I have a couple I want csgill75 to make awesome custom sounds for.

Depending on the plane your making I probably already have a sound file for it. I have about 12 different piston and jet engine sounds now. :) Andy's 500 efl pro will have real aircraft sounds that I recorded from my 500 which does sound different than any heli in the sim since I have all the gear mesh sounds the sim doesn't have. :)

some of you can make the mikado logo XXtreme please!
I shall be very grateful

If you own this heli it would be good if you could post pictures of it. Find a thread called heli request and you will see a example. Also find a 3-view If possible.

1032-4_11.jpg

1032-4_8.jpg

1032-4.jpg

1032-4_4.jpg

• Length: 52.5" (1333mm)
• Height: Flybar - 16.5” (419mm)
• Rotor Span: 1561-1601mm - 690-710mm blades
• Tail Rotor Span: 286mm with 105mm T/R blades
• Avg. Ready-to-Fly Weight: 11.5-12.5lbs - 5.22-5.67kg (w/batteries)
• Main Drive Ratio: 9.75:1 (9:1 options)
• Tail Drive Ratio: 4.5:1
• Main Rotor Blades: 690-710mm
• Recommended Power: 12S, 500-560KV

specs of the new Whiplash 700Ex

Team Miniature Aircraft USA

Last edited:
Back