Request RF6 Aircraft Here

WWChunk,

Go to the swap pages and search for "Texan". Many of the AVs are trash, but there are a couple electric conversions that look ok. These would be a good starting point for you. You'll also find the CS that csgill noted.

Here's a link to the "how to build your own models" thread: https://forums.realflight.com/showthread.php?t=20971

In addition it contains links to most of the tutorials hidden through out the forum. Pay particular note to the physics tutorial, it was written for an earlier version but the techniques are still valid and it will help you on your way.

If you have questions, please ask.

Very good and similar aircraft figures but different enough to have different flight and commercial impact. Flat board verse exterior skinned 3-D model. I bet you have the mechanics the Skinned issues will have identified with these models. Now we just need a skinned version modified in areas to allow flight.

I can see these causing weird phone calls. If the skin is thin enough, maybe internal LEDs could get it to light at

Last edited:
Garrow VTOL Prototype

Garrow VTOL Prototype

YouTube videos and many other images are onlne. I like the hard shell shinny one. :)

Attachments

• GarrowsVTOL1.jpeg
    GarrowsVTOL1.jpeg
    32.6 KB · Views: 15
  • GarrowAircraftPrototype.JPG
    GarrowAircraftPrototype.JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 13
  • phoca_thumb_l_DSC02373-Verticopter-Proto3-Garrow-Aircraft.jpeg
    phoca_thumb_l_DSC02373-Verticopter-Proto3-Garrow-Aircraft.jpeg
    49.7 KB · Views: 13
  • pict_for_vcms-Verticopter-Proto3-Garrow-Aircraft.jpeg
    pict_for_vcms-Verticopter-Proto3-Garrow-Aircraft.jpeg
    367.6 KB · Views: 18
  • VTOLGarrowSims.jpeg
    VTOLGarrowSims.jpeg
    10.3 KB · Views: 16
Switch Blade Car / aircraft concept

Switch Blade flying car concept

Other youtube video and many images are found online. These are I believe would be the most useful.

Attachments

• thCAFD2RT5.jpeg
    thCAFD2RT5.jpeg
    3.9 KB · Views: 74
  • switchBlade.jpeg
    switchBlade.jpeg
    13.7 KB · Views: 6
  • thCAOJPWFU.jpeg
    thCAOJPWFU.jpeg
    6.6 KB · Views: 7
  • thCAY2IP6K.jpeg
    thCAY2IP6K.jpeg
    4.5 KB · Views: 4
  • thCATFK9GE.jpeg
    thCATFK9GE.jpeg
    5.5 KB · Views: 4
I did the switchblade some time ago, but if you dig up some 3-views or plans from the Garrow I'd considerer doing it.

Doug

Just tested it in RF6 and she flies without adjustment.

Attachments

• ScreenShot1373507290.jpg
    ScreenShot1373507290.jpg
    242.9 KB · Views: 19
Hi,

Can anyone build a Hangar 9 Sukhoi SU26 3.1M ?
I would like to have this plane in my sim, but it seems nobody has ever created one. Why not?

Hi,

Can anyone build a Hangar 9 Sukhoi SU26 3.1M ?
I would like to have this plane in my sim, but it seems nobody has ever created one. Why not?

Nobody is going to create a model that already exists in the sim. There are plenty of AV's and CS's for the existing model. All you will need to do is update the physics and scale to match the model you have and you will have your SU26 3.1M. This is done in the aircraft editor.

Nobody is going to create a model that already exists in the sim. There are plenty of AV's and CS's for the existing model. All you will need to do is update the physics and scale to match the model you have and you will have your SU26 3.1M. This is done in the aircraft editor.
uhh... too late to say that.

Haven't seen one even close to my big Sukhoi. I have about 100 add on planes, not a single H9 Sukhoi that I can see, anywhere. Maybe I am looking in the wrong place?

When you search the swap pages for H9, you get exactly 2 Sukhoi models, neither of which is the color or dimension of the 3.1M airplane and they are from RF3, added in 2007 and it doesn't work on RF6.5.

So where can I find this 3.1m Sukhoi that already exists? A link would be helpful, thanks.

Maybe it's me... But I have looked at every CS on here. NONE of them look like my plane. In fact, the shape of the foamie SU26 doesn't even look right.

I was hoping to have an actual 122" wingspan DLE170 powered model in the H9 colors. I didn't realize that was not available.
108_7945_zps1d1574d7.jpg

You will just need a color scheme of your plane and a update to the physics of the existing model to make it the same size and weight, power, etc. The physics is created for all models in the simulator using the aircraft editor. Post some good pictures of the color scheme including a 3-view and maybe someone will do a color scheme for it.

You will just need a color scheme of your plane and a update to the physics of the existing model to make it the same size and weight, power, etc. The physics is created for all models in the simulator using the aircraft editor. Post some good pictures of the color scheme including a 3-view and maybe someone will do a color scheme for it.

Yup. What he said. Maj.Numbskully has a CS request thread in the 5.5 subforum. I think he even gave it a recent bump to get attention again. I would do it, but I'm currently busy with a real plane build, so all my free time is devoted to that instead.

Back