Request (Seriously)

YF-23ace

I have a request for a model. A while back I stupidly put a request for the HiMAT aircraft on a floatplane thread. Now, I'm just requesting the plane. I tried to take the project up a few times, but wings 3d (and my mediocre modeling skills) don't seem to do the plane justice. I could try to build it again, but remember the USS Yeager? That didn't turn out so well. So anyway, if anyone's interested, here's the three-view.

Attachments

• Himat.jpg
    Himat.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 15
Just keep working on it. I have started and stoped work on my A-10 3 times. I find that I get stuck on hoe to make or shape a part. I put the model aside and try something new. Before long I learn some new tricks and I’m back to my old projects list.

Okay, I think I'll put it on the back burner while I learn a few new techniques on my new project: the F-111.

Thanks for convincing me to stick with it! :)

Buy me a laptop and I'll do it ...LOL J/K . This has been on my list for a very long time but, you would have to wait for me to get my tax return. Can't take my desktop on the road with me.

rcplanefubar said:
Buy me a laptop and I'll do it ...LOL J/K . This has been on my list for a very long time but, you would have to wait for me to get my tax return. Can't take my desktop on the road with me.
I used to haul a desktop with me. But I've made my last 2 planes on a $300 laptop. And it runs RF with the BW50 seal of approval!

Back