RF 3D Tutorial Videos and Advise 3D Flying Aerobatics Lessons How To 3D

Harlem

Myself like a lot of 3D Pilot's, can do most manoeuvres, but only one way (one hand). I.E. i am a left roller and for the life of me can not do right rollers. Note learning the other 'hand', is often harder than learning the first way of the manoeuvre originally.

Another example being i do Snakes using left rudder, and for the life of me can't do Snakes the other 'hand' (right rudder).

Using RF and with the help of videos,,, people can learn one way of doing something, AND the other 'hand' of doing something.

Benefits total newbies to learning a manoeuvre and also improvers learning the other hand.

Weak Rollers

Weak Snake

Don't forget the ability to slow down the physics, also. So everything runs in slow motion, allowing you more time to work through the inputs. Then increase the speed until you get back to normal...

Don't forget the ability to slow down the physics, also. So everything runs in slow motion, allowing you more time to work through the inputs. Then increase the speed until you get back to normal...
Thanks Flapper, i am new here, i keep forgetting about the physics adjustment. Yeah, great way to go

This manoeuvre was invented by yours Truly. Yeah of course i probably wasn't the first Person to ever do one. Guy's usually end up doing one kinda by mistake when their messing about. To actually do one on demand is not that easy.

Note it is one of them manoeuvres that look much better on a real plane, check my real life flying videos.

3D Crawl

'Bounce' on your Rollers

Back