RF 9.5 on Mac or cheap PC recommendations?

I run on the average 250 FPS in Real Flight 9.5. I remember when I first got RF3.5 the best I could do was about 40 FPS, and it was miserable.

Why do they make 120fps Flat Panel TV's? I don't know but once I got 60, things were not lagging and jumping. Same with my video cameras. FPS is a big deal and 30fps is junk. Just wait... it's coming!!
Anything with a lot of motion in the scene needs a higher frame rate.

NAH I'm just going to dumb down my PC requirements from now on. The GREAT ONE said 35fps is more than adequate, my eye cant tell anything faster, cant believe I've wasted so much money over the years. Cant believe I spent 2 grand on this Dell G7. Where was this info 2 years ago? I've been robbed.

NAH I'm just going to dumb down my PC requirements from now on. The GREAT ONE said 35fps is more than adequate, my eye cant tell anything faster, cant believe I've wasted so much money over the years. Cant believe I spent 2 grand on this Dell G7. Where was this info 2 years ago? I've been robbed.
You're NOT seeing a problem with fps... 35 fps is faster than the POV of the human eye...

What you're seeing is the 'rendering' not keeping up with the 35 fps. And, yes, you have been robbed.

marcus

I have used 3 video cards (GTX 1050Ti, GTX 1080 and GTX 2080) over the period of time I have been running Realflight and with every new card I have noticed a substantial increase in the simulator performance.
Yes, I will be purchasing a GTX 3080 soon, even though I get 600+ fps in 3D Fields and 1000+ fps in photofields presently.

Back