RF 9/9.5 Dogfight Contest

Pilotrc001

If you would like to enter, please say in the comments "enter me <rf username". If you would to be a Host or Co-Host, please say in comments "volunteer me host/co-host <rf username>". Extra Information below:

How to play: Half of the contestants will be dogfighting in the air for 5 minutes, and the people in 4th, 3rd, 2nd, and 1st (depends on amount of players) will advance to the next round. After that half, the other half will fight. After that, depending on how many people enter, the people with most points will then fight each other. After that, winners will be placed in 2nd, 3rd, and 1st place.

Host: N/A
Co-Host: N/A
Day of contest: 2/6/21 9:00pm-10:00pm ET
Server Admin: PilotRC
Practice day: 2/5/21 9:00pm-10:15pm ET

Contestants:
Rory RC Tooley
Sam Hiatt

If you have any questions, please let me know.
For Discord info, please message Edge v3 (YOU ARE NOT REQUIERD TO JOIN THE DISCORD TO ENTER, HOST, AND CO-HOST)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE:
CANCELLED DUE TO LACK OF PLAYERS (2/6-8)

Last edited:
Which game/combat mode? warbird, jets, hardcore, unlimited, balanced* unlimited, etc. Not sure if I can join because of other stuff in that time slot for me.

*a gentlemens agreement on no unbeatable stuff

Back