RF Evolution quarterly additions to Evolution problem installing

sterk03

So I paid my $70 dollars for the years quarterly additons. I received a product code for steam and entered it into the Steam as per instructions.

It has added nothing new to my -Evolution. How are you to make the addition updates adding aircraft? To me it just reinstalled the original Evolution.

It would be nice if HH had support available, not a forum.

You won't see any obvious changes when the Quarterly Content Packs are applied. The only way you'll notice it is to go into the list of either aircraft or airports (flying sites) and see the new ones in the lists. There is no message or anything that says "a Content Pack has been installed",

For example, if you see an E-Flite Carbon-Z Cub SS 2.1m listed as an airplane, you have the 2023 4th Quarter Content Pack installed.

Steam is really good about applying the Content Packs, and they get applied the first time you run RF after the Content Pack is released.

sorry for the late THANK YOU but I appreciate it, that's what I could not figure it was lke is it there or not but nothing told me I installed it correctly , later I did see new aircraft so I figured it out, I just thought it would be more info. Thanks again for your explanation I appreciate it.
Sterk03

Back