RF6 problem

master22

I went to use the migration tool and moved everything to rf6. but then I notice, the Bell h-13 is not in the game! gone! but my modified variant is still there but wont load! :eek:

What Bell H-13? Where did it come from? Maybe that's one of KE's helis that didn't get the invite to 6. You can still fly it in your older version.

I did not ask you what color it was. I asked you where it came from. Some stock models did not make it from G5.5 to RF6. :cool: :cool: :cool:

Licensing issues.

My own kids like to ask "Why?" too. Like an explanation is going to change my mind. :rolleyes:

jeffpn said:
My own kids like to ask "Why?" too.

Like an explanation is going to change my mind. :rolleyes:

ROTFLMAO!!!!

When it comes to humor you have one sick mind Jeff... which is why I find your responses SOOO enjoyable!

master22 said:
Why??!?!?!
Kind of a hard concept to comprehend in this Internet Age of free or found stuff, butt...
If you plan to profit from the inclusion of aircraft which someone else owns the trademark or copyright, you must get permission or license to use that model.
Independent modelers tread a grey fine line when they share content with the rest of us, since technically they have no financial gain from that voluntary effort.
When they ask for donations, they start crossing that line into the unknowns. :eek:

Back