RF7.5 Controller issues

jack10525

I had to reinstall RF7.5 on my asus windows 11 laptop and now I have some kind of mix going on with my elevator and ailerons. I checked and recarlibrated the controller but when ever I use elevator input the ailerons are also actuate. Not sure how to turn this off or if my controller software is going bad.

My real flight 7.5 controller has ailerons and elevator linked on the controller. I've never set this and don't know how to disable it.

So if I am taking off with up elevator the ailerons are also being moved by the elevator stick. I've already deleted and reinstalled real flight. What a pain in the *** this software is. I am using the Tactic radio that came with my version of RF. Maybe I'll just look for something off of steam.

Please don't double-post. I've merged the above two posts/threads.

It's possible your controller is going bad, but my guess is that you do not have the correct controller profile selected for your radio.
  1. From the main menu, select Simulation -> Select Controller...
  2. Expand the "Profile" dropdown control.
  3. There are two Tactic radio profiles, "Tactic TTX600" and "Tactic TTX610". Select the one that matches your radio model.
You said your TX was included with RealFlight, so from memory I think it must be one of the above two models. If you have a different one, more work may be required.

Attachments

• Radio profile select.PNG
    Radio profile select.PNG
    31 KB · Views: 1
Back