rf9.5 planes on rf 8

hey guy just a qeustion i had this problem on rf7.5 and im getting 8 is it possible to use rf 9.5 planes on rf8
cuz on rf 7.5 it didnt work

Depends...which specific planes are you interested in? They would have to be found in the swap pages, since the built in ones usually aren't transferable. And those would need to be complete (Entire Aircraft or "EA"), and not a variation on a built in one.

Depends...which specific planes are you interested in? They would have to be found in the swap pages, since the built in ones usually aren't transferable. And those would need to be complete (Entire Aircraft or "EA"), and not a variation on a built in one.
yeah i know the swap pages ones mostly ef planes
Since in rf 7.5 the kex files of rf9.5 planes were not supported and when you tried to load the aircraft the sim crashed i just wanted to know if thats the same in rf8

I'm one of the modelers and I still use RF 9.5 to model. I can import my new planes in my RF 7.5 install. Are you having a problem with all planes or just a few? And are you sure the RF 7.5 update has been installed? I have RF 7 and always need to install the RF 7.5 update is why I ask.

I'm one of the modelers and I still use RF 9.5 to model. I can import my new planes in my RF 7.5 install. Are you having a problem with all planes or just a few? And are you sure the RF 7.5 update has been installed? I have RF 7 and always need to install the RF 7.5 update is why I ask.
Il try to upload a vid

I had a problem with the DX controller with RF Evolution on my PC, had to do a Windows clean install, so I will have reinstall RF7 and RF8 to test the model you posted as having issues of crashing the simulator. I will get back to you sometime tomorrow.

This one crashes
I tested this one using RF 8.00.056, and it loads/flies fine. Not sure what difference the .056 update contributes, if any. It may be hard/very hard to update if the version you get is a lower version of RF 8.

I have just tested the model in RF8 Horizon version 8.00.056 and the model imports and loads without crashing the simulator.

This one crashes
I just imported this plane in RF 7.5.015 and it crashed with an unexpected error.

@asj5547 does it have a collision mesh?

hey guy just a qeustion i had this problem on rf7.5 and im getting 8 is it possible to use rf 9.5 planes on rf8
cuz on rf 7.5 it didnt work
I wish i could tell you, however im new at this myself. I went to my local hobby shop and purchased the $20.00 Real Flight EVOLUTION and having nightmares trying to use it.

I wish i could tell you, however im new at this myself. I went to my local hobby shop and purchased the $20.00 Real Flight EVOLUTION and having nightmares trying to use it.
Welcome the forum!
Usually considered bad manners to post when you cannot offer any advice...and to switch the discussion to your own, likely very different issues. And not too many will see it, so there will be limited help. Start a new thread if you want help with your problems. Briefly describe the issue/issues. In that one, make SURE to list your computer information - most important is the processor make/model, and the graphics adaptor your system uses. $20! That hobby shop must be flooded with requests to buy!

Back