RF9 does not recognize DX6i

NebraskaWingNut

Just bought RF9 software only, thinking I would hook up my DX6i to run it, just like I used to do years ago with my old Windows 8 computer with Phoenix Flight Simulator software. However, where did I put the cable that ran between my Transmitter and my computer? Found only one cable in the house with a USB connector on one end and a mini-RCA connector on the other end. Figured it must have been the right one. Photo is attached. Doesn't work. So, I read the manual which says, I believe, that I need a "RealFlight Transmitter Interface Adapter Cord, RFL1015." I google it and see it has mini-RCA connectors on each end, where is the USB connector end? I'm confused. Can someone clarify how I can use my Spectrum Transmitter to run RF9? Many thanks.

Attachments

• 2020_01_30_RF9_Xmitter_Cable_1.jpg
    2020_01_30_RF9_Xmitter_Cable_1.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 1
I confirmed that the Phoenix cable and Spektrum radio do not work with RF9. I made sure the cord was still working with Phoenix. So you either buy an InterLink Controller or a WS2000 USB device for your computer. The WS2000 is limited to 8 channels. Personally, I think that the best way to go is the Interlink DX controller.

I confirmed that the Phoenix cable and Spektrum radio do not work with RF9. I made sure the cord was still working with Phoenix. So you either buy an InterLink Controller or a WS2000 USB device for your computer. The WS2000 is limited to 8 channels. Personally, I think that the best way to go is the Interlink DX controller.
Man thanks, 12oclockhigh, for your response. I guess I should have researched this more before my purchase. I will take your advice and order an Interlink DX controller. Thanks again.

Back