RF9 jets

Hey can someone send me a couple of links to some jets that work in RF9? The search bar is not being my friend today and I don't have very many jets. Just if anyone has time. I'm in no big rush. Thanks.

Search bar is busted. I hgave figured up an alterative it is not really the the best but I have sortof figured out how to use google to search knifeedge swappages google search basicly end your google search with site:www.knifeedge.com/forums/index.php?resources and do a google image search there is most likely a way to refine it futher
Ok Thanks Legoman I will definitely try that. Wonder why they made the search bar so dang hard to use now. ?

At least in my expericence when I tried to use the search bar. I found that the character '-' in something like the Strings "B-52", "Mig-21" or a alot of other aircraft designations. is used instead of as a character it is used as a term seperator so searching for "B-52" you get a search for "B" (not short for a reasonable search term) and "52" (way to common every 52 inch wing span a such will populate) instead of the much more sepefic "B-52" (being The B-52 stratofortress)

I do prefer the old swap pages the discovery for planes way a lot better at least the types the I like to fly. I would grab the more button to veiw all the click the F or P or B and the miltary planes that start with F, P, OR B

the current search seems to work better for the planes that are known by a name rather than a series of numbers and letters. the old search for the swaps was right on the swap pages results.

I dont think it was an intentional change I think the version update may have changed something and they did not realize it

XenForo software has an enhanced search feature available. I cannot determine if that feature is being used on this site. It is rather inexpensive. It would seem that the "-" (B-29) character is interpreted as a delimiter rather than part of the search text. I tried many other SQL character combinations to get around this without success. I think that Ryan would have to update the settings to see an improvement. You can get to most Boeing aircraft just using "Boeing".
Please report this post to get attention.

Last edited:
XenForo software has an enhanced search feature available. I cannot determine if that feature is being used on this site. It is rather inexpensive. It would seem that the "-" (B-29) character is interpreted as a delimiter rather than part of the search text. I tried many other SQL character combinations to get around this without success. I think that Ryan would have to update the settings to see an improvement. You can get to most Boeing aircraft just using "Boeing".
Join me in reporting this post to get attention.
How am I supposed to join you? LOL

At least in my expericence when I tried to use the search bar. I found that the character '-' in something like the Strings "B-52", "Mig-21" or a alot of other aircraft designations. is used instead of as a character it is used as a term seperator so searching for "B-52" you get a search for "B" (not short for a reasonable search term) and "52" (way to common every 52 inch wing span a such will populate) instead of the much more sepefic "B-52" (being The B-52 stratofortress)

I do prefer the old swap pages the discovery for planes way a lot better at least the types the I like to fly. I would grab the more button to veiw all the click the F or P or B and the miltary planes that start with F, P, OR B

the current search seems to work better for the planes that are known by a name rather than a series of numbers and letters. the old search for the swaps was right on the swap pages results.

I dont think it was an intentional change I think the version update may have changed something and they did not realize it
Yes. The old search bar was WAY easier to use. Now, I am not sure why they would make it difficult and more advanced but you may also be right that the version update may have changed something and they had no idea. So, how specific should I be if I want an F-22 for RF9? It constantly says that its to short, too common or whatever. Just let me know whenever you have time.

As you have discerned, the hyphen character ordinarily acts as a delimiter.

Generally speaking, if you want to search for something like "Mig-29" you will have better results by putting it in quotes. It isn't quite perfect, though.

We have already reduced the minimum number of characters for a search. We are exploring other improvements, but doing more will probably be much more involved. I'm not sure how soon that might happen.

As you have discerned, the hyphen character ordinarily acts as a delimiter.

Generally speaking, if you want to search for something like "Mig-29" you will have better results by putting it in quotes. It isn't quite perfect, though.

We have already reduced the minimum number of characters for a search. We are exploring other improvements, but doing more will probably be much more involved. I'm not sure how soon that might happen.
Ok ! Thanks !

Back