RF9 undercarriage/flaps problem

Allot13

Can get flaps and undercarriage working on my DX6 but NEVER at the same time. Current situation.
DX6 DSMX Dongle WS 2000
Monitor screen on DX6 has all the controls working - gear on switch A, flaps on switch D, gear is on channel 5, flaps on Aux 1.
RF 9 - Select controller - edit.
Shows Channels 1-4 all working OK.
Channel 5 (gear) - responds to switch A.
Channel 6 (flaps) responds to switch D.
Fly my virtual aero in RF 9 and the flaps will work but the undercarriages always stay down.
Once did have undercarriage working on switch F but then could never get the flaps to work.
Help please.
Allot 13

I'm not sure, but most of the planes I have in RF use channel 7 for Gear and ch 6 for flaps. Channel 5 is the dual rates sw. on the RF Interlink controllers

Others may have more info on the Dongle WS 2000 ...

I'm not sure, but most of the planes I have in RF use channel 7 for Gear and ch 6 for flaps. Channel 5 is the dual rates sw. on the RF Interlink controllers

Others may have more info on the Dongle WS 2000 ...
Thanks but there are only 6 channels on my DX6. RF9 asked me if I am happy using 6 channels from 8 and I said yes.

You could edit your controller functions and change switch F to channel 7 (Retracts). You will lose dual rates.
Select Simulation from the menu
Then select Controller
Select Edit
from there you can change channel settings and save the profile.

Since RF is an 8+ channel system, you will lose something ... but you can choose what is important to you.
Hope this helps !

RF9 is 15 channels

Correct - That's why I stated RF is 8+ channels . I have RF 8 and the 10 channel controller.
If an aircraft is setup for more channels, then I edit the airplane for my radio.

Allot13 seems to have a 6 channel setup and trying to actuate the gear which has traditionally been assigned to channel 7. He doesn't seem to have any switch assigned to channel seven. 1-4 for flight controls and channel 5 and 6. He stated Switch "A" (Gear) is assigned to channel 5 and Switch D (Flaps) is assigned to channel 6.

Should switch "A" be assigned to channel 7 if he wants to activate the gear? Channel 5 in RF is normally dual rates .

Brilliant Boys!! All I had to do was - Simulation/Select Controller/Edit WS 2000 dongle/Cancel channel 5 (switch A on my DX6)/Activate channel 7 (even though it says smoke).
Went to fly a Me262 and Bingo u/c worked on switch A and flaps on switch D!!! Even landed safely.
Thanks a bunch. Allot 13 the Tyro

Back