L

SAB GOBLIN 570 (Lighthorse)_EA

Most all of these Goblin EA's appear to have been originally done by Gronimod and somebody else has slightly altered them and made their own "EA" instead of an AV. This is one reason I have things I won't post like the SAB Trioblin etc. as I didn't create them so won't post them as my own work. These should be posted as AV's.

Heck I posted the first imaginary 1000. Those are my blades.

Most all of these Goblin EA's appear to have been originally done by Gronimod and somebody else has slightly altered them and made their own "EA" instead of an AV. This is one reason I have things I won't post like the SAB Trioblin etc. as I didn't create them so won't post them as my own work. These should be posted as AV's.

Heck I posted the first imaginary 1000. Those are my blades.
yes it sure seems so

ah, right. not quite full plagiarism, but I see your point
It is FULL plagiarism IF it is posted as an EA,.... Lighthorse01 did nothing more than ALTER the original model/EA.. Therefore, it should have been posted as an AV..... Lighthorse01 states ON the swap page ... "Graphics and Physics modified by Lighthorse for RF9"......The key word you ask..."modified"...ANY EA that has been "MODIFIED", be it the CS or physics should be posted as an AV, otherwise you`re stating THAT you created said EA, which obviously is not the case here.....Just the way it`s always been here in RF....some members just may not be aware of that, I know it took me quite awhile to learn the meaning of EA`s/AV`s/CS`s and well everything else there is to learn in RF...Too many to mention.......

Last edited:
gotcha! thanks ; the reason I said not quite full plagiarism is that at least Gronimod was credited (cited). What do the acronyms actually mean for AV, EA, CS ? ... point me at any posts sos I can read up on it.

thanks,
marcus

gotcha! thanks ; the reason I said not quite full plagiarism is that at least Gronimod was credited (cited). What do the acronyms actually mean for AV, EA, CS ? ... point me at any posts sos I can read up on it.

thanks,
marcus
Yeah, Gronimod was credited, and I understood what you meant by "not quite full plagiarism", just to clarify...EA stands for "ENTIRE AIRCRAFT" meaning, a model that was created/modeled/authored in a modeling program by a RF member/modeler for use in RF....As you are probably aware, that takes many many hours.. The same goes for elaborate CS`s (COLOR SCHEMES) as an example look at my "Jim Leroy" CS (just hover your cursor over my avatar/dog and click on swap pages, the CS is on the top of the page) it took me easily 2 months to finish +/- be sure to scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on images…. .AV`s.....AIR VARIANTS,... nothing more than a "variation" of the original EA,...which usually means/is nothing more than a physics redo. SO, in the end, if you modeled/created the model, you post it as an EA...If "another" person has created another CS for another persons EA, THEN it`s posted as a CS, The same applies for any modified physics to another's EA, they should be posted as AV`s....Thing is, when you post something to swap pages, you can post it as any of the three, you just have to know the difference/meaning of those three. It`s just the way it`s been.

by the by, is there an RF place where we can upload Radio Profiles, & DX8G2 model exports ? I guess I could just place them as attachments in the regular post.

marcus

Back