Serial numbers

Roy solomon

I have the remote so I have his Serial numbers but I lost the box so I don't have the Serial numbers of the box. What can I do? Please help me🙏🏽

I really don't know what the solution is but in that case you should contact Steam or RFS technical support and explain the problem to them, I'm sure that with the digital purchase invoice or the digital purchase order you could solve it, I hope you solve it soon, greetings !

It seems that you have an older version of Realflight.. With s/n written on the box and the controller.
Realfligth today belongs to Horizon Hobby, but you could ask them for any help as sbeccacece says. However, today Realflight is only sold at the Steam store, and is all digital. So if you buy from Steam you won´t need any s/n =) So..check with Horizon Hobby support, but Steam support wont and can´t help you, since they never had a part in the physical copies :)

@Roy solomon, a few questions:
  1. Which version of RealFlight do you have?
  2. Which controller type do you have? Look at the label for the complete name.
  3. Do you have the software already installed on another computer anywhere?
  4. Did you ever register the software through the RealFlight Launcher after installing it?

I too have a serial number problem. I installed the DVD's on my computer in Texas, but now back in Michigan the serial number have worn off the case. Also I bought the real flight DVD from another person. It worked in Texas, but can't start without the serial number when trying to load it here.

Back