seriol numbers lost

slowboy

When i tried to download the game it asked for a seriol number and i dont have the one on the back of the case. I have the one from the control.
where can i get the seriol number thet i need?

Hopefully he meant install instead of download. And I know he meant simulator instead of game. :D Contact tech support for that issue.

serial Number

the date he joined (03-31-2008) and he ooesnt have his serial number just the radio dind dind dind the bells are going off

Easy, sfrc, you don't have to join the forums when you buy RF. Besides, how could he have gotten the Interlink? Point remains, tech support is how you solve this problem.

your right however iv seen alot on the forms that have tried to pirate the software
not trying to open a can of worms just my opinion

i have been a member of knife edge for awhile as slow boy with a space. I got a new email and changed my password after moving to another house. so i didnt have acess to that account any more. now i am slowboy.

Last edited:
You had real race 2 with that other account. For Real flight 3.5 you will have to contact support for any help with the serial # issue. I assume you recently aquired RF, if that is the case, contact the person you purchased RF from or the KE support @ 217-398-8970 (Option 1) (Available Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM CST.)

Good luck.

Back