Setting up 7.5 with Anylink2 and Spektrum DX8

Corwin38

I have managed to set up an Anylink2 and dongle and it shows up in Realflight 7. But the elevator and aileron controls seem to be linked together. I have tried editing the plane in Realflight and making adjustments to the channels on my radio but it doesn't seem to work. Any suggestions?

For starters I would suggest reading the stickies at the top of the RealFlight section of the forum.

First, Sticky: Frequently Asked Questions - RF7: https://forums.realflight.com/showthread.php?t=30570
This is your RealFlight 7.5 Cheat Sheet. It has valuable information, that anyone using RealFlight, Should Read.
It can answer Questions, you haven't even Though,t to ask yet. ;)

Next, Sticky: Field Radio Interface Instructions: https://forums.realflight.com/showthread.php?t=30487
This Contains General, and Specific information, on setting up field radios.
Your DX8 settup, is Specifically Detailed.

In the Main Menu (menu at the top of the program) Click Help.
The RealFlight Manual, along with more helpful information, can be found there.

Last edited:
I do not have any experience with any-link. I would go to the menu system; 'Simulation', 'Select Controller' and click the 'Edit' button. Within this form, if you see two channels moving when you only expect one; you have a mix in the Dx8 radio. Helicopter swash mixing or elevon wing mixing in the radio might give this result to you. I would suggest not using a helicopter model type and stick with only the airplane type.

I suggest starting out with a complete reset of the model memory that you are using in the radio. Pay attention to my comments on helicopter modes in the stickies.

The 'Edit Profile; Interlink' form will give you all the information you need. If it is incorrect on that form. You will never be able to fly with your hardware setup.

Last edited:
Make a new plane model in your radio and don't make any changes. Use it for helis and planes in the sim. In RealFlight go to Simulator, Select controller and Edit. There you can monitor the output from your radio and set up the simulator. If you can set up a plane you'll know what to do.. (reverse, calibrate, assign switches, etc.)

Back